Falkirk Vs Kelty

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Hope he gets many dead rats in the post because they would be fully deserved, the blind p***k. 

Falkirk fans are fucking unhinged man 😂

The title race is clearly causing them to collectively crack up already. They better hope their team has a tad more composure.

Wasn’t there today so only seen the highlights. Expecting to see some ridiculous refereeing but not seen it. Probably not a penalty although a yellow for diving very harsh.

Dominated the game but a lack of cutting edge led to a difficult game again. Feels pretty poor we’ve let Edinburgh and Kelty come to our home ground and make games of it when the mentality is dominate and win the game comfortably. 

Still, in the end another very good day and pretty much any other league season in the last decade we’d be 10 points clear but somehow we find ourselves 2nd. Think we have it in us to put Accies to the sword next week if mcglynn abandons his big game bottle mentality 

Edited by bairn88

Excellent first half performance and the game should have been over. Kelty to be fair we’re pretty brave second half and did open up. They caused us problems twice on their left as Morrison went to sleep allowing their fullback to get down the side. 
Great winning goal. 
The referee? Enough said. 

5 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Wasn’t there today so only seen the highlights. Expecting to see some ridiculous refereeing but not seen it. Probably not a penalty although a yellow for diving very harsh.

Dominated the game but a lack of cutting edge led to a difficult game again. Feels pretty poor we’ve let Edinburgh and Kelty come to our home ground and make games of it when the mentality is dominate and win the game comfortably. 

Still, in the end another very good day and pretty much any other league season in the last decade we’d be 10 points clear but somehow we find ourselves 2nd. Think we have it in us to put Accies to the sword next week if mcglynn abandons his big game bottle mentality 

I was there and honestly the highlights do not reflect how bad that ref was, he was horrendous.  If the TV guys showed every mistake from him the highlights would have lasted about 45 minutes.

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Hope we've reported that ref to the SFA. Absolute fucking shambles from booking MacIver for the most blatant penalty you will see when through on the keeper to penalising Ross for a clean tackle after he'd just come on, and actually booking him as well was simply beyond incompetence. Our fans were going properly mad at that point and quite rightly. Henderson booked for f**k all. Miller booked for f**k all. Yeats booked for f**k all. McCann booked for f**k all. What, a dozen free kicks for Kelty when a Falkirk player breathed somewhere within 10 yards of them? Don't know if he was Tidser's mate because he seemed to benefit from decision after decision. A total fucking shitshow throughout the 90 minutes, the like of which I dont think I've seen before in over 20 years of watching us, including multiple trips to Ibrox and Celtic Park. Hope he gets many dead rats in the post because they would be fully deserved, the blind p***k. 

Yes the ref was bad yesterday but you're really coming across as Old Firm levels of paranoia with that, no wonder fans of other clubs laugh at us

To be honest at this level I think I’ve maybe seen one or two refereeing performances that I thought were decent. That however affects every club and is not levelled at just Falkirk, seen decisions given against our opponents many times that have had me scratching my head in disbelief.

The best refereeing performance are the ones no one talks about and that’s how it should be. We are there to watch our teams and not the ref, too many of them think it’s the referee show.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

53 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

To be honest at this level I think I’ve maybe seen one or two refereeing performances that I thought were decent. That however affects every club and is not levelled at just Falkirk, seen decisions given against our opponents many times that have had me scratching my head in disbelief.

The best refereeing performance are the ones no one talks about and that’s how it should be. We are there to watch our teams and not the ref, too many of them think it’s the referee show.

God help our game but this guy was refereeing in the top level this season 

38 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The referee was shocking yesterday but the main thing was getting 3 points and a bonus that Hamilton dropped points.

Cove are in great form so expect a 3 way race.

As to @Shodwall catpoint, is that generally what Kelty take as an away support ? There were only about 20 of them !!

Think it was mentioned 68 away supporters. Very small for a team playing pretty well

I was getting my pie for the goal , think if we had managed to hold out till HT we could've took  something from the game , we were a lot better when we opened up and attacked you guys sort of same story as Cove at home but it is what it is and still well chuffed with how we've progressed this season , as for our travelling support yes it could be better but I personally know a large number of fans that simply cannot afford the prices home and away now , our home crowds are also down quite a bit to when it was £8-£10 to get in , that extra £8 -£10 on ticket prices makes a big difference to a lot of people and I put that down to our country getting fucked into the ground by Tory scum b*****ds 

32 minutes ago, Double t said:

Main thing was the 3 points yesterday. Obviously we as Falkirk fans thought the ref was absolutely shit yesterday but would be intrested to hear what Kelty fans thought of him?? 

Thought he was Inconsistent just like the majority of refs in this league , can't give fouls n bookings for something and nothing for almost identical fouls etc , we did get away with a few if im honest but Hamilton at home we  got feck all , one tackle on Tidser was a defo red and not even a caution , no sticking up for them in any shape or form but it's a bloody thankless task for them imo especially with  all the Lino's I've seen this season being mute and blind