Falkirk Vs Kelty

Hoping we put on a decent performance today , for all that we got gubbed the last time I actually didn't think we played that bad , you just took most of the chances you got and thoroughly deserved the win , we've since beaten two of the other full time teams and was a well taken goal between us n Cove that decided it at Kelty so I'm quite optimistic going into todays game 

Falkirk 2 - 2 Kelty

Mon Tidsers  Maroon machine 

16 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Hoping we put on a decent performance today , for all that we got gubbed the last time I actually didn't think we played that bad , you just took most of the chances you got and thoroughly deserved the win , we've since beaten two of the other full time teams and was a well taken goal between us n Cove that decided it at Kelty so I'm quite optimistic going into todays game 

Falkirk 2 - 2 Kelty

Mon Tidsers  Maroon machine 

5-1 is pretty much an outlyer for this fixture - we generally struggle against Kelty.

Wouldn't like to call today.

Much prefer opposition teams coming to TFS trying to play a bit so fair play to Kelly. Think their full backs have struggled a bit but our crossing has generally been poor so they've not been punished as much as they should have.

We've been ok, Miller really good and we're getting a lot of joy on the LHS. Really worried about the CBs on yellows and if we get a second early enough I'd be getting the 3 players on bookings off if possible.

Ref had a horrible half