Dunfermline Athletic ⚪️⚫️1 Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴2

You`re always going to struggle to win games if you defend as we did for the first goal then your keeper drops the ball from a simple cross for the 2nd. The second half performance was encouraging but it was all a bit blood and thunder, we had some great openings but throughout that half another Thistle goal would not have surprised me.

Heard O’Halloran, Allan, McCann and Todd stayed behind to try teeing up Jakubiak for a goal into an empty net after the game but they gave up and fucked off by 3am. 

16 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Fair enough. I genuinely thought that they were significantly better than us first half. Not our worst performance of the season, but I thought they showed more quality and were the better team.

They were comfortably the better side in the first half, with and without the ball. Very surprised to hear anyone think it was even close tbh. It wasn’t as bad as Ayr or Rovers in the cup tie but it certainly was not good at all.

While the first goal was poor defensively, nobody can honestly say it hadn’t been coming. Other than Jak’s shot that he dragged wide, I don’t remember a single time we looked like scoring.

Thought we did improve second half but had given ourselves too much to do. If you give away cheap goals and make poor choices in the final third then you’re going to struggle to win a football match.

7 hours ago, tractortom said:

Aye mister , we got a right doin . That Brian Graham , the thistle centre guy . Is he Grahams dairies , cos he didnae half milk the pars defence . An a think oor goalie wis a flapper girl in another life ……Tails from the black and white army ……

IMG_5702.jpeg

IMG_2262.jpeg