Fan owned Heart of Midlothian vs Fan Owned St Mirren

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

While some of us are reminiscing, remember Rudi Skacel's record against St. Mirren?

He really took the pish.🥰

I remember him running the show despite Hearts being down to 10 men for most of the game. We went up 2-1 and ended up losing 5-2.

Did he score 4 in that game?

Always dreaded him playing. Great player.

52 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I remember him running the show despite Hearts being down to 10 men for most of the game. We went up 2-1 and ended up losing 5-2.

Did he score 4 in that game?

Always dreaded him playing. Great player.

Just the hat-trick. Sure he got 2 separate hat-tricks against you. The game you refer to, we went down to 10 men after 12 minutes.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Just the hat-trick. Sure he got 2 separate hat-tricks against you. The game you refer to, we went down to 10 men after 12 minutes.

He got into double figures for Hearts goals scored against St. Mirren, all within the six games he played in those fixtures. That's quite incredible.

Edited by Mr. X

24 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

He got into double figures for Hearts goals scored against St. Mirren, all within the six games he played in those fixtures. That's quite incredible.

He was a smashin' player (AKA awful c**t 🤣).

Just looked at his Wiki page which suggests he scored 41 goals for Hearts in 92 appearances. That's quite incredible for a guy who was essentially a midfielder (albeit a very attacking one). 

I see he only got 7 caps for the Czech Republic. I find that very surprising as I don't recall the Czech being particularly good around the time of his peak. Surely he was worth a good few more caps than that?

1 hour ago, AW saint said:

Nothing against Hearts but would love to make Naismith very unhappy with a win. He is the most moaning faced boss in the SPFL. 

If you'd said that at the start of the month I would have respected your opinion but might have quibbled that it should read "one of the most"

However Derek Adams has since taken the Ross County Job and after last weekend everyone else is only contesting 2nd place

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

He was a smashin' player (AKA awful c**t 🤣).

Just looked at his Wiki page which suggests he scored 41 goals for Hearts in 92 appearances. That's quite incredible for a guy who was essentially a midfielder (albeit a very attacking one). 

I see he only got 7 caps for the Czech Republic. I find that very surprising as I don't recall the Czech being particularly good around the time of his peak. Surely he was worth a good few more caps than that?

It was actually 48 goals, but over 107 games. 18 assists as well. The boy was ridiculous.

Weirdly, although we were by far his most productive spells I don't think he ever got a cap as a Hearts player. And it wasn't because they didn't like the standard as they capped Bednar when he was at us.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Never been so sure someone was going to miss a penalty in my life.

Said to my brother, sister, niece and nephew, "I'm going to enjoy this!"

Never been so sure of winning a shoot-out, knew Gordon would save at least one :)

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo