Derek Adams interview

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

There is nothing really that honorable about going into a club, acting like you are actually too good for the job, telling the players they are all shit, getting humped all the time, signing seven new shit players then leaving in a huff because your genius is going unrecognised. That's the actions of a complete w****r.

That's a very accurate summary. 👍

6 hours ago, Fide said:

An anagram of Derek Adams is "make sadder". Make of that what you will. 

Another one is "Saddam reek". 

I don't know about you, but it's certainly made me sadder that he's no longer in Scottish football.

The league's a poorer place for that. Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later, but good luck to him in his next endeavour. 

56 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I don't know about you, but it's certainly made me sadder that he's no longer in Scottish football.

The league's a poorer place for that. Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later, but good luck to him in his next endeavour. 

Okay, Mrs Adams. 

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

This is the weirdest posting gimmick.

Even County fans don't hold Adams in as high regard as you, & we're probably the only fanbase that doesn't hold him in complete contempt.

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Agreed, the fun factor has gone down, same as guys like John Hughes or Gary Caldwell, they provide entrainment.  

But is sure as f**k only enjoyable when their involved at another club, when it’s yours it’s a lot less fun

11 hours ago, forkboy said:

This is the weirdest posting gimmick.

Even County fans don't hold Adams in as high regard as you, & we're probably the only fanbase that doesn't hold him in complete contempt.

He's just being contrary, taking an alternative view to the accepted wisdom in an ill-fated attempt to appear as a forum expert.

55 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He's just being contrary, taking an alternative view to the accepted wisdom in an ill-fated attempt to appear as a forum expert.

He'd have more luck trying to convince us the sun is cold

Edited by forkboy

On 08/02/2024 at 19:02, Sortmeout said:

The involvement in the supply of class A drugs might just dampen some peoples views on him.

Utter wet wipes who absolutely love to look down their nose at others. The criminal justice system dealt with him and he served his time. Done.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Hopefully this c**t never darkens the door of Scottish soccer again.

I don’t know why but I can see him ended up at Livi in a year or two