Derek Adams interview

Fair play to him for resigning - pretty unusual in modern times. I stand by what I've said throughout, I like the guy even if it hasn't worked out well. He's straightforward and honest, no mucking about. When he came to the conclusion he wasn't the man for the job, he took the honourable course of action and stepped aside.

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Fair play to him for resigning - pretty unusual in modern times. I stand by what I've said throughout, I like the guy even if it hasn't worked out well. He's straightforward and honest, no mucking about. When he came to the conclusion he wasn't the man for the job, he took the honourable course of action and stepped aside.

Bollocks, it's damage limitation so that he can retain some hope of blagging a job at Forest Green or some other struggling club. His opening speech will be along the lines of how favourably his new team compare to Scotland.

18 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

The involvement in the supply of class A drugs might just dampen some peoples views on him.

Love the sinner, hate the sin is the convention. Until, that is, it comes to our Derek who has fairly brightened up these dark days and pleased us with his spiel 

5 hours ago, 2426255 said:

You dinny half talk some shite.

15 hours ago, 2426255 said:

It's not a sign of honesty to blame everyone else for your own failure and then jump ship before being pushed. Quite the opposite. 

15 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

The involvement in the supply of class A drugs might just dampen some peoples views on him.

Not me, just makes him more likely to be my friend.

18 hours ago, 2426255 said: