Derek Adams interview

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In 2017.

Apparently he told Steve Evans in the tunnel before a match that he was the best manager in the UK, outwith the EPL, and acted completely serious about it when Evans laughed.

TBH, having just read the article I think Evans is at it.

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

after an exhausting amount of proof showing you it was, you'd say, 'we'll just have to agree to disagree then. You're as bonkers as Adams,, you'll probably take that as a compliment.

I didn't see any point in discussing the topic any further with @RandomGuy. so I just closed it off politely. 

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. I like Derek Adams as a manager from what I've seen of him. Okay the Ross County gig isn't going smoothly of late, but I've seen enough to warm to him. Yes, it's an unpopular opinion - so what?

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

I struggle to believe there was not an agreement which included at least a part settlement. No chance he walked with nothing imo.

He walked with what little integrity he has left. Can’t berate your team and all of Scottish football then chuck it a few weeks later and expect to be compensated for it. 

I’d be amazed if a contract says you can leave when you want and still get paid up.

Just now, Utdtillidie2 said:

He walked with what little integrity he has left. Can’t berate your team and all of Scottish football then chuck it a few weeks later and expect to be compensated for it. 

I’d be amazed if a contract says you can leave when you want and still get paid up.

That assumes Uncle Roy actually wanted him to stay. Most of these are arrived at via some sort of negotiation irrespective of the narrative given officially.