Derek Adams interview

In continued "England's League Two is 100 times better than the Scottish Premiership" news, I see a Mansfield team containing Lucas Akins and Davis Keillor-Dunn, who are one point off the top, won 9-2 against 8th placed Harrogate last night.

9 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

In continued "England's League Two is 100 times better than the Scottish Premiership" news, I see a Mansfield team containing Lucas Akins and Davis Keillor-Dunn, who are one point off the top, won 9-2 against 8th placed Harrogate last night.

On that theme, Stockport County who are currently top of the league have extremely famous ex Dundee United heroes like Kyle Knoyle, St Johnstone legends like Isaac Olaofe, Hamilton hammers like Will Collar and ex-Livingston stalwarts like Odin Bailey starring for them. And let's not forget the main man of Scottish football, Myles Hippolyte.

Edited by Ludo*1

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

On that theme, Stockport County who are currently top of the league have extremely famous ex Dundee United heroes like Kyle Knoyle, St Johnstone legends like Isaac Olaofe, Hamilton hammers like Will Collar and ex-Livingston stalwarts like Odin Bailey starring for them. And let's not forget the main man of Scottish football, Myles Hippolyte.

I liked Odin Bailey, would've loved him back the following season.

On 14/02/2024 at 10:52, Fide said:

It's back on again, lads. I can exclusively reveal in my football manager playthrough, the bold yin will take over from Gary Bowyer on 19th January 2026 🙏

20240214_104947.thumb.jpg.1bebf621423b243cdc3abc661441f9f2.jpg

I'll submit a bug report to the developers.

That says Adams was 'visibly delighted'.

16 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'll submit a bug report to the developers.

That says Adams was 'visibly delighted'.

Maybe it's like the old hidden ARSE mode of Championship Manager, where you had to unlock people acting like c***s in the game in case they sued Sports Interactive in real life.

"Upon his return to Dingwall, Adams had a face like a ruptured prolapse and bemoaned the lack of decent players, weather, and women in comparison to Accrington or Stalybridge."

• 1 month later...