Dumbarton vs Clyde

Match Outcome  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/12/23 at 14:00

30 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Heavy rain & wind the forecast for Saturday, should be a hoot.

Worse weather for us the better I would think. The whole team will be a hoot at least until we get some decent players in January, so meantime any kind of leveller is welcomed.

18 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

Worse weather for us the better I would think. The whole team will be a hoot at least until we get some decent players in January, so meantime any kind of leveller is welcomed.

A postponement would do us rightly and given Dumbartons record that seems likely if rain is forecast. 

Carlo being ruled out for this is what I was fearing. We just cannot catch a break with injury this year.

Kalvin missing a chunk of pre-season and taking a fair amount of time to get back to speed. He gets back and then Young is ruled out for the season, Durnan is then out for a few months, Long for the season. Durnan finally fit to return and Carlo drops out. FFS.

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Carlo being ruled out for this is what I was fearing. We just cannot catch a break with injury this year.

Kalvin missing a chunk of pre-season and taking a fair amount of time to get back to speed. He gets back and then Young is ruled out for the season, Durnan is then out for a few months, Long for the season. Durnan finally fit to return and Carlo drops out. FFS.

Any timescales on the Carlo injury at all? 

Admittedly I'm a lot more confident having Durnan back but aye it's shite overall. I was hoping to get to this but suspect I'll be roped into some Christmas prep

Not looking forward to todays game at all. Missing Pignateillo is a huge blow. Anyone know a time scale of his injury? Would be gutted if he’s out for a number of games. 

The weather will make this one a farce. High winds on a soggy pitch. Will be impressed if the score isn’t 0-0, 1-0 or 0-1 tbh.

The heaviest rain appears to come in about 3:30pm so an abandonment isn’t even out of the question.

29 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Not looking forward to todays game at all. Missing Pignateillo is a huge blow. Anyone know a time scale of his injury? Would be gutted if he’s out for a number of games. 

The weather will make this one a farce. High winds on a soggy pitch. Will be impressed if the score isn’t 0-0, 1-0 or 0-1 tbh.

The heaviest rain appears to come in about 3:30pm so an abandonment isn’t even out of the question.

Trust me, I doubt you have much to worry about, certainly McCall has at least made us semi organised but until January he is working with zero quality so we will gift you at least one goal.

For us it’s a case of turn up try hard and get another 2023 game out the way.

Roll on the window!

18 hours ago, Clarko_son said:

Any timescales on the Carlo injury at all? 

I shall find out today and report back. In all the fun of trying to get two players, plus the manager, plus knowing I had to get to Crieff ASAP for a birthday party last week all whilst talking to Greig Young about Sam Stanton I totally forgot to ask.

Edited by Jan Vojáček