Great Posts

24 minutes ago, Empty It said:

"Anyone want to buy a 42 inch LCD tv for £50? The volume button doesn't work, but for that price you can't turn it down."

And the hilarity that followed.

That post gives me the absolute fear. It must've came out when I was a young teenager and I just didn't get it, not even a little bit. 

Then I was sat in high school one day and lord knows why it just came into my head, felt like such a dick. 

No idea how to see what my biggest hit has been but for some reason the following post comes to mind.

Magee alias @dave_coaches was generally your classic 30-posts-then-banned alias but in an attempt to look like a Dundee fan they started a new thread entitled

FAO: Dundee United Fans

Upon opening the OP just said

Spoiler

sniff my manky ring

I mind greeting with laughter. Not common for such an obvious troll account to smash it but I'm sure it was a 30+ greenie effort. A worthy parting gift before being emptied.

One that always tickled me was from the 2016/17 FA cup thread when Sutton Utd were playing Arsenal in the fifth round on the 20th February.

The pundits at half time were joined by celebrity Sutton Utd fan and comedian Tim Vine who stood out like a sore thumb with his very limited football knowledge and obnoxious unfunny dad jokes. I had no idea who he was at the time and enquired as to what was going on and got this hilarious response.

(The original post has been deleted but can still see the response from when I quoted him, I take it Patrick Bateman doesn’t post on here anymore?)

IMG_8420.jpeg

IMG_8421.jpeg

4 hours ago, RawB93 said:

No idea how to see what my biggest hit has been but for some reason the following post comes to mind.

Magee alias @dave_coaches was generally your classic 30-posts-then-banned alias but in an attempt to look like a Dundee fan they started a new thread entitled

FAO: Dundee United Fans

Upon opening the OP just said

Hide contents

sniff my manky ring

I mind greeting with laughter. Not common for such an obvious troll account to smash it but I'm sure it was a 30+ greenie effort. A worthy parting gift before being emptied.

I'm loath to intrude, but it was actually 'Sniff ma fuckin ringpiece'

34 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

@LondonHMFC's post is magnificent and is definitely in my personal top 3 things I've seen on the Internet. Having been in somewhat similar situations it's the fact he actually stopped for petrol which is the crowning moment.

Running on fumes in every sense.