๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก Shed v Cowshed ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

What a win. Excellent first half performance and was gutted we couldn't defend two crosses to go in ahead at half time.ย 

Second half was mostly Dundee utd and I'd have been very happy with a point l, especially as their disallowed goal should have either stood or been a penalty to them. Was happy enough having a good laugh at the DUTV Co commentator losing his grip on reality as the half went on and the ref was giving rightful bookings to both teams so to steal it at the end was fucking glorious.ย 

First thing first. ย  Congratulations to Morton. ย Iโ€™m being told it was tactically an extremely disciplined performance by Morton with a fair bit of attacking ability thrown in.

If I could interrupt the celebrations just for a moment please - how did French do? ย 

Fantastic tears from the lad on Co-Commentary. How dare Morton not allow United to simply stick the ball in the back of our net.ย 
ย 

George Oakley with another perfect hatrick? Not sure if his second was with his left or right?

ย 

Anyway Mon the fucking Morโ€™ Ton! Great result!

14 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Biased on club tv is to be expected. Dave, however, is just a slavering fud who continues to be employed despite not understanding he's meant to be co-commentating rather than screaming nonsense like every other punter in the stadium.

I feel sorry for the other guy having to try and justify what Daves rant was all about , although mostly he ends up explaining why it was free kick or why it was a yellow card , the other guy actually does a great jobย 

4 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

I feel sorry for the other guy having to try and justify what Daves rant was all about , although mostly he ends up explaining why it was free kick or why it was a yellow card , the other guy actually does a great jobย 

Have to agree with this. The main guy was pretty decent. Called the game as it was. The other roaster however was murder.ย 

4 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Aye usually commentators don't correct the other one but the main commentator just spent the game explaining the rules to the other guy ๐Ÿ˜‚