Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

I have to l leave at 4 to go to my cousin's, pick up him and the weans, bite to eat then they like to be in as the turnstiles open 🤣

If the game is called off by the ref could we maybe get petrol reimbursed from or Ibrox windfall 😉

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I have to l leave at 4 to go to my cousin's, pick up him and the weans, bite to eat then they like to be in as the turnstiles open 🤣

If the game is called off by the ref could we maybe get petrol reimbursed from or Ibrox windfall 😉

Winds forecasted slightly less than Ayr tonight and Hearts have said there game is still scheduled to go ahead  against Dundee 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Hearts have said there game is still scheduled to go ahead  against Dundee 

Tynecastle is surely a bit more insulated against the wind? Not to mention that Dundee to Edinburgh is a bit less mental than Arbroath to Ayr.

6 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Winds forecasted slightly less than Ayr tonight and Hearts have said there game is still scheduled to go ahead  against Dundee 

IMG_3389.thumb.jpeg.4062a0056c8ceec59e3d2ef19cc4c7ee.jpeg

59mph forecast at 8pm it’s gusting rather than a full blown gale which if anything would make it worse to play football in. 

I can understand Ayr wanting it on, everything fine just now weather wise and pitch seems in good nick. The forecast could change etc etc.

I am not sure what normal protocols, rules are in place here but the SFA / maybe even police should surely be stepping here to avoid the inevitable, its absolutely abhorrent to ask our players and supporters to make the travel in the expected conditions. Scottish football at its farcical best.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

IMG_3389.thumb.jpeg.4062a0056c8ceec59e3d2ef19cc4c7ee.jpeg

59mph forecast at 8pm it’s gusting rather than a full blown gale which if anything would make it worse to play football in. 

Live forecast says it’s currently gusts of 46 mph in Ayr , it’s no where near that 

20 minutes ago, AuAl said:

GEZd3UZXsAA9qwc.jpg.6f94e1afe0a72a953f2041cc34a0059f.jpg

Think tonight would be a great time to bring Coast back for a special on Greenan Castle, seeing as it's such a famous artefact of Oliver's home town.

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Boab's patter. 

The combination of the gale force winds and 'Somerset Boab's hot air will surely result in some kind of vortex which hopefully we'll all get sucked into and by the time we land, this godforsaken season will be over.

1 hour ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Travelling Teams and Fans should be a consideration, and the weather they have to pass through to get to the game.

This is a joke.  Ayr are at it. Desperate to get this game played due to our injury crisis. FFS the council wouldn't empty my bins yesterday but they want to play a football game in similar conditions. 

Edited by Hayshead2