⚫️⚪️ Pars v Diamonds 🟣🟣

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Going to clear out the bookies with an away win firmly on the cards. 

Strange how these things change, for years we never seemed to beat Airdrie and now it's turned on its head  

Aye, we had a season where we won 1/18 at home and 2/2 at EEP!!!! 

Totally scunnered with it all just now. The injury situation is a total farce.  Think the situation has now caught up with us and heads are probably starting to go down now.

The board need to get the wallet out and fund the first team pronto. The running a small squad plan is out the window.

Edited by Chubbychops

Ironically it's often said that it's the hope that kills you, luckily we're so stinking against the pars in recent times that I feel we have precisely zero hope of us winning.

NB this is definitely not reverse psychology...

On 08/01/2024 at 19:47, parsforlife said:

Was that the year we needed to beat you to avoid the playoffs? A horrendous day for us.

Yet also entirely predictable from the moment we chucked the 3-1 lead at Firhill the week before. You could see what was going to happen from a mile off.

6 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Edwards, Chalmers and Wighton might be the only players to start on Saturday who also started the Airdrie game on the opening day.

The pars are currently a bit like the championship equivalent of Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee. "That's not an injury crisis, THIS is an injury crisis" territory.

Edited by cb_diamond

Otoo and McCann should be available on Saturday according to McPake which is a relief.

Still likely means either Josh Edwards or Miller Fenton playing in the back three though, unless he finally relents and just moves to a back four.

12 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Mehmet

New CB Hamilton Otoo

MOH Allan Chalmers Edwards

Summers 

Wighton McCann

Moffat the only outfield senior sub

I'd have Wighton on the bench and play both summers and Moffat behind McCann.

4 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

I'd have Wighton on the bench and play both summers and Moffat behind McCann.

Would be surprised - and a little appalled - if we threw McCann straight back in from the start after so many other players have suffered reoccurrences of injuries after coming back too quickly.

Give him 20-30 mins off the bench and if he comes through that easily enough then maybe start him against QP next week.

6 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Todorov was pretty well liked and didn't leave under any bad circumstances, unless he performs up to the pantomime villain role I don't see there being any aggro directed at him. 

This

There is guaranteed to be some muppet with 1 brain cell boos. It may depend if he scores, which I'll bet he does. It must be a strikers dream playing us right now.

Edited by Heaton