⚫️⚪️ Pars v Diamonds 🟣🟣

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Game confirmed as off. Let the meltdowns commence. I’ll be back later to laugh at it all. Sure we’ll get some wild conspiracy theories/demands for an investigation.

IMG_7362.jpeg

Fair play to the pars social media team for that tremendously misleading picture of one corner of what looks an otherwise completely normal pitch from that angle. 😂

Edited by cb_diamond

I'm a bit annoyed in that I can't make it to the Queens Park game next week or Dundee Utd the following week so that will be a month without going to a game by the time the Morton game comes round. Pitch doesn't look bad in that photo but if a ref says no then a ref says no. Gives us some time to get people fit or signed but still a pain in the arse.

8 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Fair play to the pars social media team for that tremendously misleading picture of one corner of what looks an otherwise completely normal pitch from that angle. 😂

Would a burst pipe not only flood the areas around where it’s burst? Honestly would have thought that was obvious. But feel free to continue with nonsensical conspiracy theories, if it helps you get through your day.

edit to add - the picture’s also around the halfway line, so not a corner.

Edited by CallumPar

Days like today are one of the finest things about the Internet. 

Folk who know f**k all about anything telling other folk who know even less that they know everything about any given topic.

Wonderful 

2 minutes ago, DiamomdsD said:

Pathetic. No need to even turn on any under soil heating given temperatures.

if Dunfermline can’t field a team it should be 3-0 and 3 points to the diamonds.

You'd probably still find a way to lose 4-3

1 minute ago, DiamomdsD said:

Pathetic. No need to even turn on any under soil heating given temperatures.

if Dunfermline can’t field a team it should be 3-0 and 3 points to the diamonds.

russell crowe lol GIF

49 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Not sure where you are "seeing" that to be fair?

To be fair, on twitter, there's a lot of folk absolutely furious demanding investigations and tagging Spfl, SFA or whoever 😂.

On the subject of the call off, it is what it is, I think there may be one or two heads gone on here though .