⚫️⚪️ Pars v Diamonds 🟣🟣

If its any consolation to anyone I hear all the staff and supplies were in to prepare hospitality stuff - so will be expensive postponement for us that could possibly hamper us strengthening the squad this month 

Seen a couple of photos there and I'm beginning to suspect the club might be telling the truth. Big hole in the pitch where the pipes burst. 

Which is a bit sad because I'm here for the shitehousery. 

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I want casting suggestions.

That Northern Irish lad who's popular just now could play McPake. Bradley Cooper could play Joe Chalmers.

The groundstaff - David Tennant and Micheal Sheen

Miller Fenton - Vinny Jones

Rhys McCabe - Martin Compston

Bene - James Mcavoy

Josh Edwards- Ewan McGregor

Lewis McCann - Tom Hardy

Chris Hamilton - Richard Madden

Dave McKay - Daniel Craig

The referee - Robert Carlyle

On 08/01/2024 at 15:29, Stellaboz said:

Turn on the undersoil flooding immediately  

This being said as early as Monday is proof of the conspiracy, IMO.

At least Dunfermline had the ingenuity to sabotage their pitch, a bit more elaborate than Scot Gardiner's ruse during ICT's injury crisis of crying to someone in the police he shares funny handshakes with to say they can't travel.

Edited by Dunning1874

As someone says, we could have megwa, ballantyne and Aiken back for any rearranged game. Plus any new signings. Plus we never beat Dunfermline anyways even with 99 injuries 

52 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I want casting suggestions.

That Northern Irish lad who's popular just now could play McPake. Bradley Cooper could play Joe Chalmers.

Could easily save money and just use a cardboard cut out of Joe Chalmers. Would be just as mobile and useful as the man himself 

22 minutes ago, 2lgm said:

On train heading through - may as well make use of the postponement to visit a couple of boozers in the Capital. Every cloud and all that!

I don't know if true but I had heard that trains from Edinburgh weren't running any further than inverkeithing for the route to Dunfermline due to some track works or something.

1 minute ago, Leedafc said:

I don't know if true but I had heard that trains from Edinburgh weren't running any further than inverkeithing for the route to Dunfermline due to some track works or something.

It's true. Just checked out the Scotrail app. Fortunately the bus is only 20 minutes.