Todays scores 13/1

1 minute ago, Lokloyal said:

The one wild card thrown into all of this is St Cadocs as mentioned above.They have a very strong squad and are quietly putting together results.There may be many who dislike the whole set up of no home ground/location/fans and money just pumped in to signing players but that’s all permissible and they have developed a strong team.

Changed my mind. I do care who wins it. I don't want it to be a plastic club such as St. Cadoc's. 

Spoiler

No offence intended!

6 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

The one wild card thrown into all of this is St Cadocs as mentioned above.They have a very strong squad and are quietly putting together results.There may be many who dislike the whole set up of no home ground/location/fans and money just pumped in to signing players but that’s all permissible and they have developed a strong team.

Aye i mean in the absence of financial fair play then they can do what they want, its shite but it is what it is. 

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Changed my mind. I do care who wins it. I don't want it to be a plastic club such as St. Cadoc's. 

Reveal hidden contents

No offence intended!

Totally agree but they are in the mix

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Aye i mean in the absence of financial fair play then they can do what they want, its shite but it is what it is. 

Not sure what financial fair play would look like at our level right enough.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is it bad i want us to win this year and your lot or lok to come up the year after?

Be great if we could get ourselves into the kind of form that would win a title-been missing for more than a decade!

Just now, Lokloyal said:

Be great if we could get ourselves into the kind of form that would win a title-been missing for more than a decade!

I dont think that will change under current management but would love to keep having our match ups if we were lucky enough to hold out and win a play off (broxburn seem to be free scoring and a very decent outfit). 

13 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont think that will change under current management but would love to keep having our match ups if we were lucky enough to hold out and win a play off (broxburn seem to be free scoring and a very decent outfit). 

Ooh, looking to the play-offs already. Post bookmarked!

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Reveal hidden contents

No offence intended!

This lot have been off my radar but looking at the table it's not unlikely that they could do it. From a selfish point of view it might not be a bad thing for them to go up and leave the real teams in the WOS seeing as that's going to be who we play next season. 

6 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

I wasn't too impressed by St Cadoc's when they beat us at New Tinto but I suppose the key thing was that they did win the game and they seem to have gotten themselves into a groove. As others have said, I'd hate them to be the first to get promoted out of the WOS but I would love to knock a game at New Tinto off the calendar so it's not all bad. 

On 14/01/2024 at 18:19, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I have an idea of what should be put in place, but i suppose theres always going to be brown envelopes the way some clubs are doing now. 

What clubs are using brown envelopes this season?