Biggest bellend in Scottish fitba

1. Anyone who talks about 'moments' in games.

2. Anyone who talks about 'overloads'.

3. Anyone who says 'low block'.

4. Anyone who talks about 'transitions'.

5. Anyone who says a team should 'get down the sides'.

6. Pundits who moan about VAR, then when it isn't used in the Cup, moan about refs missing calls.

7. Ian 'I shat in a shoe' McCall

8. Allan 'Biscuits' Preston. Why the BBC pay an agent to talk up his players is beyond me

9. Kenny 'Vee-ey-are' McIntyre

10. Brendan 'It's the pitch' Rodgers

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Whos that Chief executive w****r at Inverness?  Also forgot to order seats when in a similar role at hertz?

Scot Gardiner, absolute fud of a man. The Dundee boys all despise him too

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Great shout! Totally forgot about that absolute walloper!

Desperate for us to get rid of him, he embarrasses the club on a regular basis 

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

1-10000000000000000

Anyone, anywhere associated with the bigoted brotherhood of clubs, old & new.

That's just about everyone that was in Seville accounted for.

Hard to think of anyone worse than Goodwillie.  
Douglas Ross. 
Derek Adams.

Craig Levein. 
Steven Naismith.
David Martindale. 

Kris Boyd is a tadger but he’s the epitome of empty vessels make the most noise. His wind up gimmick is so transparent. 
Ewen Murray.

John Beaton.
Nick Walsh.

It would be easier to name individuals within the Scottish media (MAFIA) who are decent 

80% at least are just on the Celtic & “Rangers” gravy train, feeding myths, talking in well established cliches, in some sort of indoctrinated, well worn & “accepted” narrative. 

The lack of proper understanding the majority have of the “other teams” is quite staggering, yet they’re never challenged on the drivel they trot out. 

10. Keith Jackson
Years ago I'd flick through my grampa's Record and it just seemed everything this guy wrote was utter drivel. He of the infamous "wealth off the radar" story

9. Andy Walker
Been singing that this guy is a w****r for longer than I can remember. Talks shite and ex-Ayr, says it all.

8. Ewan Cameron
This is one of those guys I have the Twitter algorithm to thank for. I'm forever seeing the utter drivel he spouts despite not following him. As far as I can tell he's made a career of spouting shite football opinions that I'm convinced even he doesn't hold.

7. Neil Lennon
Only the fact he's out of work and therefore out of mind a bit keeps Neil from being higher. I could be here all day listing reasons for his inclusion. A fat w**k.

6. Neil Doncaster
Speccy clueless c**t who has zero interest or knowledge in football and does an incredibly incompetent job of running it in this country while trousering an incredible salary.

5. John Beaton
A Rangers fan who is pictured drinking in Rangers pubs but referees games in a country where Rangers went 74 games without conceding a penalty in the league... everything that is wrong with Scottish fitba. You can tell from the way he runs about the pitch looking smug that he's a complete walloper.

4. Brendan Rodgers
Has the easiest job in Scottish fitba but still cries about refs, astro pitches, or needing to spunk millions more on more players, whenever the least wee thing goes wrong. Then gets utterly found out in Europe.

3. Craig Levein
If I'd only had to suffer seeing him as manager of other clubs, he'd be on here anyway, but for his miserable Scotland tenure I had to endure, he ranks highly. Nearly killed my love of going to Hampden. Easy to forget that the 4-6-0 was less than a year after we had already beat the same team.

2. Derek Adams
He was a massive bellend last time round but seems to be aiming to outdo himself this time round.

1. Douglas Ross
Tory c**t.

I think David Goodwillie is a stretch given I had to Google who he plays for. Otherwise he would be number 1, obviously. 

I'm also not having Sam North. Don't understand how folk can't like the wee guy. Infectious enthusiasm for the game up here and gives really fair coverage to all the teams. Would far rather watch him than some clueless pundit who wants to constantly turn the conversation to the old firm. 

Douglas Ross- douglas-ross-fanny.gif.aa72ecac4004681b11b623192df140d0.gif

Andy Walker- "if anything, he's hit that too well" etc. 

Scott Wright - disgusting snake 

Ryan Jack - see above 

Derek Adams- pap

6= Boyd/ Hartson- tribalist thickos, but good representatives for their constituents. 

Graeme Spiers- pretentious prose. Not to be trusted imo. 

Scott Wright 

Ryan Jack 

14 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Douglas Ross- douglas-ross-fanny.gif.aa72ecac4004681b11b623192df140d0.gif

Andy Walker- "if anything, he's hit that too well" etc. 

Scott Wright - disgusting snake 

Ryan Jack - see above 

Derek Adams- pap

6= Boyd/ Hartson- tribalist thickos, but good representatives for their constituents. 

Graeme Spiers- pretentious prose. Not to be trusted imo. 

Scott Wright 

Ryan Jack 

You hate Scott Wright enough to feature him twice, which makes me feel he should be your number 1 

5 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Hard to think of anyone worse than Goodwillie.  
Douglas Ross. 
Derek Adams.

Craig Levein. 
Steven Naismith.
David Martindale. 

Kris Boyd is a tadger but he’s the epitome of empty vessels make the most noise. His wind up gimmick is so transparent. 
Ewen Murray.

John Beaton.
Nick Walsh.

A lot of folk on Twitter give the Sky golf commentator pelters when Ewan Murray (the "journalist") has written a shite article, and moan to the latter about the golf, which winds him up no end. A wee shame for both Murrays.

Edited by VictorOnopko