Murray’s Maestros versus Ferguson’s Fanatics, 27 January (AI “improved” title for neutrals)

27 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

I think it’s the same formation as last week with Murray replacing Brown in defence and Brown replacing Turner in midfield. Could be wrong though but I would prefer that to Vaughan playing deeper in midfield again.

Can’t see that, as Millen was shown as not really suited to the right back role in a back three. IM is unconventional, but (despite what many, including me, have said) not blind. Perhaps:

Millen/Brown/Murray/Dick

Byrne

Mullin/Vaughan/Connolly

Hamilton/Smith

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Can’t see that, as Millen was shown as not really suited to the right back role in a back three. IM is unconventional, but (despite what many, including me, have said) not blind. Perhaps:

Millen/Brown/Murray/Dick

Byrne

Mullin/Vaughan/Connolly

Hamilton/Smith

That's more or less how I see it but I think (hope) he'll play Vaughan up top with Hamilton as I don't really like the Hamilton/Smith partnership.

7 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

That's more or less how I see it but I think (hope) he'll play Vaughan up top with Hamilton as I don't really like the Hamilton/Smith partnership.

I don’t see Smith as a good AM versus Vaughan in that role at the top of the midfield spear.

27 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Exactly my thoughts, not sure what Boyes has done to deserve being dropped. Maybe just needs a rest? 

Hopefully that is all it is. Unless these 2 new boys are class. Soon find out.