Murray’s Maestros versus Ferguson’s Fanatics, 27 January (AI “improved” title for neutrals)

I didn't make the Livi game but by all accounts we seemed to play well with the 3-5-2. 

Maybe start with that and go with   

Dabrowski 

Millen    Murray     Dick

Mullen   Brown   Byrne   Smith

Turner

Vaughan   Hamilton 

I reckon we might see Cammy Kerr start and another one of new loanees come into the defence. Carson up into midfield with Anderson and Gilmour with Shaw/Samuel supporting Billy up top. 

If Raith beat us again I’ll resign myself to the fact the hoodoo is reversed and we’ll be Raiths bitches for the next 20 odd years 

26 minutes ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

I didn't make the Livi game but by all accounts we seemed to play well with the 3-5-2. 

Maybe start with that and go with   

Dabrowski 

Millen    Murray     Dick

Mullen   Brown   Byrne   Smith

Turner

Vaughan   Hamilton 

I'd be more inclined to move Millen into the wing back position. Although Murray is an upgrade on Brown at the heart of the defence, I'm far from convinced that a back three that's two-thirds full backs is sustainable. Keep Dick, keep Murray, but get Brown or Corr in there too. Give Millen more of a brief to get forward rather than having to defend his own box. 

Manny Duku a name familiar to both sets of supporters starting today for Maidstone against Ipswich in lunchtime FA cup tele game. He's been round the block a few times since leaving us for Inverness and thereafter.

46 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'd be more inclined to move Millen into the wing back position. Although Murray is an upgrade on Brown at the heart of the defence, I'm far from convinced that a back three that's two-thirds full backs is sustainable. Keep Dick, keep Murray, but get Brown or Corr in there too. Give Millen more of a brief to get forward rather than having to defend his own box. 

I'd prefer Corr in there as well but Murray won't play him?? 

44 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Sad to see no video streaming of the game today on Raith TV.

Probably because it's not allowed in the UK due to fixtures elsewhere. I'm sure that it will be available overseas though.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Sad to see no video streaming of the game today on Raith TV.

Stupid blackout rules…

1 hour ago, embow said:

Probably because it's not allowed in the UK due to fixtures elsewhere. I'm sure that it will be available overseas though.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

4-1-3-2 or 4-1-4-1? Surprised to see Turner not out there. With both Millen and Mullen I’d guess the 3-5-2 isn’t on.

I think it’s the same formation as last week with Murray replacing Brown in defence and Brown replacing Turner in midfield. Could be wrong though but I would prefer that to Vaughan playing deeper in midfield again.

Turner played well against Queens Park but was pretty poor last week so don’t think he can have too many complaints dropping out, such is the competition for places. Great options off the bench.

I imagine it’s four at the back with Brown and Murray as the CHs. 
Probably Hamilton and Vaughan up top (although maybe Vaughan might play off Hamilton and sit a bit deeper). 
Byrne at the base of the midfield diamond with Mullin and Connolly wide and Smith at the tip.