Murray’s Maestros versus Ferguson’s Fanatics, 27 January (AI “improved” title for neutrals)

8 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Ian Murray, for f**k sake. My Kingdom for a back four. 

A back three with one centre half in it, and no wing backs either side of them. Reckless bordering on suicidal. 

We've got good players in the other half of the pitch, but it feels like we've conceded from 75% of the chances we've given up in the last five or six weeks. That needs to be addressed first and foremost. 

Bringing in new players is difficult, but that doesn't mean you have to go fucking mental. Playing four or five guys out of position, by choice, is ludicrous. 

Now a back four, with one CB.

And Jack can’t continue.

From what I and my Twitter followers can tell, Samuel is the first ICT player to score a hat-trick on his league debut since the late Great Alan Hercher, who scored a first half treble in our first ever league game.

45 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

At least we’ve made it worth while for the 50 or so that travelled south for this match, DU fans must be laughing their collectives asses off at us. The Courier podcasts can relax now. A massive sigh of relief. What a farce 

Would any of the 1,000s (thousands) of home fans help me by sharing the news on whether Samuel's hat trick was a perfect one? 

Just now, sophia said:

Would any of the 1,000s (thousands) of home fans help me by sharing the news on whether Samuel's hat trick was a perfect one? 

I didn’t like it. So it wasn’t perfect for me.

Second half was better but not nearly good enough to get a win. 

Ref was a bit officious.

Dundee United are trying their best to keep us in the title race but we really need to get back to winning ways.

What a win. Wasn’t pretty in the second half but bar a possible penalty shout we did very well to limit Raith to very few chances and they were more speculative attempts from distance.

On to QP next weekend and hopefully going 7 clear of 9th.

Edited by PB1994