Wasps Vs Bairns

Alloa away on a good run of form is objectively a tough game. Failing to win will be a disappointment if it, but the idea that it should lead to a discussion about the manager is absolute fruit loop talk 

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

You don't say, didn't know that! What's your opinion on what I said though? Do you disagree that he should be allowed some leeway?

Ultimately the only objective this season is to win the league. An unbeaten run is irrelevant if that is not achieved.

Just heard one of the (very few) Alloa fans shout at the Saviour JM, calling him a "backstabbing bas**rd" - dafuqs that all about? 

Edited by some_guy
Forgot quotation marks

Theres been a few, and theres more to come, games this season that i've been gutted to miss. This looks like one of them. I enjoy Recs anyway, but we sort of talked oursleves into some pressure here and the players have given a big answer. Big teams win in the big moments. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

An absolutely bizarre result at Stirling too. Kelty impressive against us all season, pumped 5 - 0 by a horrendous Stirling side

Brad's made an instant impact it would appear.