Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

don't see many goals in this tbh, Accies to sit deep and play on the break. If however we can get infront and Accies have to come at us then who knows. a draw with 15mins to play will be as squeaky as it comes.

Donaldson to score from 175yrds

Queens fans also pretty much unanimously declared we'd pump them every time we've faced them in the pre match threads. What has actually happened is three tight games, two 1-0 wins and a 1-1 draw. Would be delighted with any kind of win here and can't see us running up a cricket score at all 

I'm taking nowt for granted here, if Hamilton have any ideas on the title they'll have to come out all guns blazing and try to win more so with us now having a game in hand. Anything other than three points for them and the noose tightens on Rankin. I think this might be cagier than most expect. A win for us however and the brow of the hill becomes that little bit closer. Probably take a point right now, no damage done and move on to next game.

9 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Guys I know it is hard to believe when it is your own team in this position but trust me the league is over there’s no need for the pessimistic stuff you are all hitting out with.

This game is a glorified friendly.

I just can't let myself get to that point. Even if I wanted to there is a mental block. 

1 minute ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I just can't let myself get to that point. Even if I wanted to there is a mental block. 

Correct. In an ideal world, for game 4 over at their place. Not for this one. For this one, its business as usual and only a rocket would see it otherwise for now. I get their pessimism, and know it well, but thats for them. Proper preparation and attitude is for us. 

The league was over weeks ago.

You will be very hard pushed to find an Accies fan that thinks otherwise.

The remaining games against Falkirk really mean nothing to us now given the recent results against Montrose and Annan.

The fans focus is purely on the playoffs and trying to hit some decent form towards the end of the season.

As others have mentioned, we would much rather have a different manager in charge to see out the season and to get us to this point.

I'd just enjoy the rest of the season as its a done deal (and well deserved), even by some miracle we won the last games against you, we are just not consistent enough to maintain unbeaten form.

11 minutes ago, Theaccie1 said:

The league was over weeks ago.

You will be very hard pushed to find an Accies fan that thinks otherwise.

The remaining games against Falkirk really mean nothing to us now given the recent results against Montrose and Annan.

The fans focus is purely on the playoffs and trying to hit some decent form towards the end of the season.

As others have mentioned, we would much rather have a different manager in charge to see out the season and to get us to this point.

I'd just enjoy the rest of the season as its a done deal (and well deserved), even by some miracle we won the last games against you, we are just not consistent enough to maintain unbeaten form.

Woe Is Me Whoa Is Me GIF - Woe Is Me Whoa Is Me Lion - Discover & Share GIFs

And the award for the most angst ridden post on this thread goes to . . . . .

For all their pessimism and premature towel throwing in, if Accies beat us on Saturday, it'll be 'we're only 5 points behind and they've still to come to us and, if they lose on Tuesday...'

It's down to Falkirk to make sure they can't say any of that!

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

For all their pessimism and premature towel throwing in, if Accies beat us on Saturday, it'll be 'we're only 5 points behind and they've still to come to us and, if they lose on Tuesday...'

It's down to Falkirk to make sure they can't say any of that!

You’ve literally listed 3 big permutations that would still need to happen for us to have a chance even if we beat you on Saturday but are saying we have thrown in the towel too early 😂