Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

7 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

It’s all just a bit serious isn’t it, it’s a podcast ffs. If it isn’t a laugh/bit of fun what’s the point in doing it, can’t be a money spinner! 

Exactly.

And it’s definitely not a money spinner 😂

They're MIA at the moment but if the Accies beat us on Saturday, how soon after the final whistle will the Only Accies Match Reaction video be uploaded onto YouTube? 1 hour? 2 hours? They'll be all over social media like a rash then instead of hiding and sulking. And John and Ross will be getting invited on to their podcast pronto.

9 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

They're MIA at the moment but if the Accies beat us on Saturday, how soon after the final whistle will the Only Accies Match Reaction video be uploaded onto YouTube? 1 hour? 2 hours? They'll be all over social media like a rash then instead of hiding and sulking. And John and Ross will be getting invited on to their podcast pronto.

Would have some cheek to invite John & Ross after this week tbh

I think Accies are going to win. I have a real bad feeling 

They need to win and we don’t, so I expect Accies to be more desperate for a result. We don’t have good record in the cups and this is like a cup final for them. 

The other thing is I think we a due a sending off, for all the crap refereeing, I don’t think we’ve had a man send off, but most importantly the fans are too confident and winding up Accies fans are setting themselves up for a fall. 

the unofficial motto of expect the unexpected isn’t just for wins.

10 hours ago, MrDust said:

Another great listen again...

The cowardice shown by the Hamilton pod team tho 😭😭

I'll guess a few more that were at the first game at the TFS will share same approach and fail to show also, poor show for them not to show anger,delusion or eat humble pie on the podcast.

Through gritted teeth I congratulated Dunfermline last season, tho the day of them getting the trophy I got my Dunfermline mates wife and 6 other girls in Falkirk tops. My mate remembers that more than receiving the league trophy 😃

Also her son messaged her not to come home 😶😶

IMG_20240215_113041.jpg

“The cowardice”

the reason why they didn’t want to jump on was due to the relentless personal abuse, tagging and just unneeded comments which have been directed to Ben since last attendance and when he posts most of his content from a core group of Falkirk fans.

Think every football fan is up for banter and it’s part and parcel when it comes to putting yourself in the limelight with podcasts, match videos etc, but there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed regardless of what teams people support and when your getting bombarded with that it’s not cowardly it’s just removing yourself from getting continued unneeded abuse. 

Edited by AcciesAllTheTIme
Wrong word

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Very poor of the OnlyAccies guys not to come on imo.

Will quite rightly continue to get it tight on social media as a result 

I’m pretty sure if you were getting relentless mentions and most of it crossing the line between banter and just unneeded name callings etc then you would remove yourself from giving the scope for that to continue. 

Just an FYI one of the OA guys has to deal with a Falkirk fan mentioning he was going to kidnap his 1 year old daughter, there’s banter then there is just plain out of order.

1 hour ago, Blane Fonda said:

I think Accies are going to win. I have a real bad feeling 

They need to win and we don’t, so I expect Accies to be more desperate for a result. We don’t have good record in the cups and this is like a cup final for them. 

The other thing is I think we a due a sending off, for all the crap refereeing, I don’t think we’ve had a man send off, but most importantly the fans are too confident and winding up Accies fans are setting themselves up for a fall. 

the unofficial motto of expect the unexpected isn’t just for wins.

I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see what strips Morrison, Miller and Agyeman run out in. 

20 minutes ago, AcciesAllTheTIme said:

“The cowardice”

the reason why they didn’t want to jump on was due to the relentless personal abuse, tagging and just unneeded comments which have been directed to Ben since last attendance and when he posts most of his content from a core group of Falkirk fans.

Think every football fan is up for banter and it’s part and parcel when it comes to putting yourself in the limelight with podcasts, match videos etc, but there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed regardless of what teams people support and when your getting bombarded with that it’s not cowardly it’s just removing yourself from getting continued unneeded abuse. 

Can’t speak for other fan sites but I can’t think of anything on here that’s crossed a line. In fact most of the banter is fairly tame compared with certain other teams posters who pollute our thread when we suffer a rare disappointing result nowadays…..

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Can’t speak for other fan sites but I can’t think of anything on here that’s crossed a line. In fact most of the banter is fairly tame compared with certain other teams posters who pollute our thread when we suffer a rare disappointing result nowadays…..

No abuse on here at all or anything crossed the line, it’s all been twitter where it’s been relentless with wide range of comments, clips etc when have been directed.

Can’t speak for others but I know for those who didn’t decide to come on is they just didn’t want to deal with the aftermath which would undoubtedly of continued if they done the review.

Think most accies fans would agree on what the outcome of Saturday will be, not that it’ll make much of a difference to the league which was pretty much decided weeks ago.

4 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Do we play Tait or Nesbitt? Nesbitt has been in good form but perhaps Tait has a few scores to settle if dressing room issues were true?

Nesbitt for me. He's been great in that role and, TBH, I'd be a bit concerned that Tait may be a bit 'too up for it', if you see what I mean? Wouldn't be against him coming on to show Hamilton what they're missing later in the game though.

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Nesbitt for me. He's been great in that role and, TBH, I'd be a bit concerned that Tait may be a bit 'too up for it', if you see what I mean? Wouldn't be against him coming on to show Hamilton what they're missing later in the game though.

Aye totally agree. Expect to see him one way or the other but start with trued and trusted

7 hours ago, AcciesAllTheTIme said:

I’m pretty sure if you were getting relentless mentions and most of it crossing the line between banter and just unneeded name callings etc then you would remove yourself from giving the scope for that to continue. 

Just an FYI one of the OA guys has to deal with a Falkirk fan mentioning he was going to kidnap his 1 year old daughter, there’s banter then there is just plain out of order.

Part of the reason I don’t do social media, way too many lunatics have access to it. I am all from friendly banter, which I know can sometimes get heated but that’s part and parcel of football.

Unfortunately some people think that if folk do podcasts etc it makes them fair game, like they think it’s alright to shout anything they like at players and are surprised when players bark back at them.

There is a line that shouldn’t be crossed and threatening to kidnap someone’s child is most definitely that line. As could be seen after the TNS game we have some zoomers in our fan base, hopefully when they grow up they will regret and be embarrassed by their actions.

I am sure most Falkirk fans would feel the same.

Sold 150 odd tickets yesterday, repeat that today + a couple of hundred walk ups tomorrow and reckon we'll need to open up Block H. Hopefully the club will have better security measures in place than at NDP to avoid some wee Hamilton ned getting smacked in the puss again