Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

Wife is at the game with the middle (I'm at home with the other two as no childcare available, boooo) and said it looked very much offside

42 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It does mean sold out.

Empty seats are due to season ticket holders and match ticket holders not attending for whatever reason.

You can’t sell a seat twice.

I've always wondered if there maybe *should* be a system where you can.

Like, I knew I wasn't going to make it today. Maybe a system where I could have let the club know and given my seat number and they could potentially have sold an extra ticket.

Disappointing to give them a shred of hope rather than the pure despondency of 3 nil at HT but let's be honest here, that was a bit of a pounding. Then we seemed to just come off it a wee bit. Rose goal looked off to me and Lang seemed genuinely raging. That linesman hasn't made an actual decision all game though so not hugely shocked if he's 2 yards off. 

Half time came a lt a good time for McGlynn to reset the attitude and set a few up for a huge 20 min effort before fresh legs. Want an early 2nd half goal to kill this right off. 

Were three up and cruising but lost a silly goal trying to play offside which keeps accies interested unfortunately.  Rankine seems to have tweaked his formation going to one up top with O'hara out left which has given them a bit more of a foothold in the game although was going to be difficult for us to keep our early pace up. Important we keep it tight second half and don't lose any early goals.

Hamilton boy looked 5 yards offside and their formation change  has evened it up but hopeful of a second half onslaught and put these wanks to bed once and for all. 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Accies goal looked well offside to me. Officials have been honking so far 

Apart from that I think they’ve been ok to be honest. 

Disappointing to lose an offside goal, Dylan Tait hat-trick to make up for it please 😅 

I thought Accies looked up for it at the very start but once we got our mojo started it was always gonna be bang bang with at least a couple of goals.

Hopefully we kill the game early 2nd half with a goal but would also take a snore 0-0 half. I do want to rub their noses in it tho

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It does mean sold out.

Empty seats are due to season ticket holders and match ticket holders not attending for whatever reason.

You can’t sell a seat twice.

You can't and i know that but you'd expect a 90% turnout surely. Some sell outs the stand has looked very sparse in some sections.