Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

I'm glad we didn't concede so I can rant about how god-awful the off8cials were. The referee was an absolute shitebag and was deliverately turning his back to flash points throughout the entire game to avoid dealing with anything. Stand-side linesman was piss-poor as well.

Anyway, said last week that Accies wouldn't be catching us, and I'm usually a pessimistic fecker.  

What a team of hammer throwers Hamilton are btw. Ref was a total diddy as well

The two goals aside, thought they didnt really trouble us. 

In true Falkirk fashion Nesbitt and Spencer missing easy chances to put the game to bed in the second half but we saw it out pretty comfortably in the end.

Brilliant turnout and atmosphere from the fans today, stadium was rocking. Onwards and upwards, COYB 

How we didn't finish that game off a lot earlier was beyond me. Nesbitt should've scored after great work by the fantastic MacIvor and then who was that that put it wide when it looked easier to score? Was it Oliver. Meant we had a nervy last half hour. Thought John could perhaps have made the sub a bit earlier with Tait as hendo didn't have his best game and looked a bit leggy throughout. Rose I thought was a real handful for them so I was glad to see him go off early with a calf problem it looked. 3 points was the main thing though and we have now got one hand on that trophy surely. 

Felt the ref could’ve shown another yellow or two for some of the tackles from behind on Hendo. Felt that there should’ve been a card too when Yeats was clattered into without the Accies player going for the ball 

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

How we didn't finish that game off a lot earlier was beyond me. Nesbitt should've scored after great work by the fantastic MacIvor and then who was that that put it wide when it looked easier to score? Was it Oliver. Meant we had a nervy last half hour. Thought John could perhaps have made the sub a bit earlier with Tait as hendo didn't have his best game and looked a bit leggy throughout. Rose I thought was a real handful for them so I was glad to see him go off early with a calf problem it looked. 3 points was the main thing though and we have now got one hand on that trophy surely. 

It was Brad Spencer

Just now, Bairnardo said:

It was Brad Spencer

I couldn't see if it was 8 or 18.

7 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Astonishing that the SPFL give second rate officials for a game of this magnitude. Ref and stand side linesman were incompetent. Several serious challenges went unpunished. 

He's on the premiership list that boy we had today . Usually they are better than the normal dumplings but he was rotten 

3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I couldn't see if it was 8 or 18.

He's on the premiership list that boy we had today . Usually they are better than the normal dumplings but he was rotten 

He changed in the second half. But the second half itself was broken up by injuries anyway. He got really itty bitty but not even particularly at the correct times and was inconsistent with it. 

Anyway, il reiterate... The tension from the stands I don't think relates to what was actually happening. Hamilton didn't actually create much. We created more, and better chances. Ethan Ross was lively when he came on and was the best of the subs for me. 

If any Hamilton fans show face, interested to know what they thought of Rankins subs. I thought at the time I'm glad he's making changes with him being a Diddy, hel probably scunner his own team, and it looked like thats whay came to pass. 

But I would add once more...

Hamilton..... We are considerably.....

CONSIDERABLY

Better than you

13 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Felt the ref could’ve shown another yellow or two for some of the tackles from behind on Hendo. Felt that there should’ve been a card too when Yeats was clattered into without the Accies player going for the ball 

Think that was Accies plan - knacker Hendo

Well that will ding dang do for me, couldn’t give a shite how we won it, we won it. If anything that second half underlined the big cahoonas that this squad has, gladiators the fucking lot of them.

Support was immense, the Ultras deserve an award at the end of this season. 

I can hear the calling of a Grangemouth Railway Club pint or ten, will taste oh so sweet tonight. Thank you John McGlynn and the players, I love the lot of you💙