Greenock Morton v Heart of Midlothian

Pretty much the worst KO possible. Shite. Even worse when the other games are the Saturday and Sunday, why not go for the Friday in that case? Could've made it a slightly earlier KO and all ties are done and dusted by the Sunday and it's better from a fans POV.

If there's one good thing about it it's recovery time for our players with playing Tuesday-Monday rather than Tuesday-Friday, removes any concern about Hearts being fresher, but in every other respect that is pish.

So that’s me fucked for the game. Working a late one on Monday which I 100% can’t get out of. Only minuscule consolation is that Cappielow’s magic under the lights. I hope those able to attend have a great night.

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Monday night FFS this had Friday night all over it! 
Timothy should have been Monday as they have a bye to the semi😡

The OF both have their games on the Sunday.

In the name of the wee man....why was it not possible to screen this game on the Friday night?

In my warped f**k the system and f**k the OF mind, I’m somehow happy they’ve moved us out of their way to Monday night.
For their evil self-appeasing agendas let them watch three boring shitfests then see Ton v Hearts unleash on them the reality of what cup football really means! 

I assume this is Monday night as the Tinpot Scottish branch of the BBC only have one OB crew and that means they are in Aberdeen Saturday lunchtime so Fri night in Greenock wasn't an option. Sunday is arse cheek day so Monday night was the only alternative. 

Capacity & Stadium Layout
We can confirm that the capacity inside Cappielow for this cup fixture will be over 8,500.

Home allocation has been set at over 5,000 (Main Stand, Cowshed, Sinclair Street)
Away allocation has been set at over 3,000 (Sections F&G of the Main Stand, Wee Dublin End)

For this match, we will be implementing segregation between Sinclair Street and the Cowshed to allow for a higher capacity, please note that migration between these sections will not be permitted on matchday.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Good pricing.  Thought this would be £25+.

It's so you have some money left for a pie. I can heartily recommend the Mac & Cheese ones if they're on - or failing that, the kebab ones are stellar.

Go on. You know you want to.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If you think this is bad, we played Dubdee Utd at Easter Road on a Monday night in the semi final in 97 when we won the cup.

Only for us to draw and have to go back through the following Tuesday again!

Why did you go back through for a replay?