Falkirk v Montrose

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Hmm ... feeling a bit like I did when I saw the starting 11 versus Edinburgh

Let's fucking do this though.

Wasn't it 6 changes and a formation change @ Edinburgh 

McGlynn defo wants Mackie in there.

Ross was probably the only one I predicted would be in, 3 changes is plenty but it's the most lacklustre Ive seen Montrose v us.

I think they'd bite yer hand for 2-0 now tbh 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mackie doing all the Mackie things so far. Slack passes, brain farts, top notch assist and some shithousery too

Absolutely loves trying a worldie of a long ball with it going to a Falkirk shirt 1% of the time.

Take back what I said Mackie has been okay but still prefer Leon. Ross is a player and is great cover for Calvin. Would love Shanley to get a goal as he puts in so much effort and has decent touches.

Been comfortable so far.

Ross has been excellent so far. We've not been at out scintillating best but have still missed 3 or 4 easy chances to score and been well in control. Another 45 mins like that please and up the road with the 3 points. 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I think Mackie has been more than fine. 

He has tbf. I'd have said he was excellent if the half ended at 25 mins but it's only been the odd bit of rust that's let him down. 

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Ross has been excellent so far. We've not been at out scintillating best bust have still missed 3 or 4 easy chances to score and been well in control. Another 45 mins like that please and up the road with the 3 points. 

Ross makes the first goal by switching sides, something he does better than any of the others IMO. He's the cleverest of the wingers at finding space for me. 

Glad to see the knicker wetting when the team was announced has been shut down quickly. As @PedroMoutinho said no point having a squad and not using it. Dominated, missed four good chances and 2 up. Their No20 is trying to follow Hendo everywhere he goes and the two times he got close he fouled him. He looks so out of his depth the poor lad. I hope Montrose keep him on. 

9 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Mackie has been alright, definitely rusty but I don't think McCann has anything to worry about.

Montrose very poor so far, hope we put this to bed early 

I don't even think they've been particularly poor. We're just objectively the best team in the league by far.

4 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Thought that could’ve been a red

Ref depending yes 

For me wasn't just a clear kick at the Montrose player, tho those are still reds depending on ref or var being present.

I think the correct card tho 

5 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Henderson. Think he just meant to trip him but the contact didn’t happen when he expected it too so he caught him a bit higher up 

Of course. He's the other one.