⚫️⚪️Ayr vs Thistle🔴🟡 - Tuesday 27th February 2024

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The security supervisors have radio contact with First Aiders. As soon as they report a medical incident through the radio it's then up to the First Aiders to respond. I know they always ask the "nature" of the problem, probably to see what equipment they need and the urgency. No need to rush there for someone with a tiny cut in their finger for example 

I would have thought that was the case, which makes it even more puzzling why the medical team strolled along the touchline as if they were on a leisurely stroll in the park, at which time the poor guy was out cold on the ground.

Hope he was ok and made a full recovery.

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t think there’s anyone playing in the Championship that would be a loss to Scottish football should they stop playing. I’m quite enjoying what he’s doing in the woman’s game though. 

Aye he's done wonders for them. They've only been in the league 3 seasons now (iirc) and he's got them playing some good stuff. Managed a draw a few weeks ago with a full time Rangers full of internationals and he's got them to a final. 

He's a bassa when he plays v us, but I have respect for him. He's a busy bloke who clearly loves the game at all levels 

Edited by Thereisalight..

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2024 at 15:29, Harry Briscoe Esq said:

I would have thought that was the case, which makes it even more puzzling why the medical team strolled along the touchline as if they were on a leisurely stroll in the park, at which time the poor guy was out cold on the ground.

Hope he was ok and made a full recovery.

I asked my son about this. He's just completed his training as a St Andrews volunteer first aider. The main reason why medical staff don't run is that it causes an adrenaline rush which can impair reasoning and judgement.

Every day is a school day.