⚫️⚪️Ayr vs Thistle🔴🟡 - Tuesday 27th February 2024

1 minute ago, Highlandmagar said:

Doolan is out of his depth.

Nonsense take. It’s his first managerial job. Every manager has gone through a rough time, we just need to back him. I can’t remember you saying anything positive about Thsitle. 

To score 9 goals in 4 games and win none of them is some defensive achievement.  Hard to see where our next point is coming from but we'll scab at least one win from somewhere (38 points is safe more often than not if we don't) so we're not going down, and we're not going up regardless of where we finish with this defence and mentality.

Keep it tight for 60 seconds after the 3rd goal and everything is with us to go on and win it, Ayr hadn't been out their half for about twenty minutes.  Pay a sports psychologist or fucking someone.

Just now, AlwaysThistle said:

Nonsense take. It’s his first managerial job. Every manager has gone through a rough time, we just need to back him. I can’t remember you saying anything positive about Thsitle. 

The facts are there for all to see thus season. Midfield and defence as soft as melting ice cream. He hasn't sorted it.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Doolan is out of his depth.

Give the man a full season.

We're in better shape than the last 2 seasons at this stage. Top scorers. Bad run of defensive form to put it mildly but it's our 1st back to back loss of the season.

Edited by 9queens

Just now, I Clavdivs said:

Still third,yup I know delusional but that's all we've got left in this now unfolding bin fire of a season .

We're top scorers in the league, and have conceded 12 more goals than the team in 9th. Yet it's not entertaining?

Tomi Adeloye, Kerr McInroy, Ian McCall before subsequently getting relegated in the same season, a bunch of advertising hoardings where there should be a fourth stand: your boys took a hell of a beating!