⚫️⚪️Ayr vs Thistle🔴🟡 - Tuesday 27th February 2024

4th game in a row where we've conceded 3 goals.

Well, at least 3 goals on this occasion. Because there's a very good chance that Ayr will score again.

Shite defending, shite goalkeeping. Embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

FUCKING TELT YOUS

think 3 is a bit conservative. Even at 2-1 I was going to say I don't feel we're a great team to be playing with the wind chasing a game as we'll just launch balls towards Graham which will go out of play but that's game set and match now, even if we get 4 we'll probably lose another 3.

Second goal is a bit unlucky as guy sclaffs it straight to one of his teammates but the 3rd sums up this defence, long punt from keeper, flick on, goal. 3 touches. Sunday morning amateur stuff at best.

Edited by Fuctifano

I think Fitzpatrick needs to do better for the first two goals. Switched off for the first one and let his man run off him, and put no real pressure on the attacker for the second. I know he’s not a defender, but still.

Third goal is really bad for us.

Need to hope for better, but I don’t think we’ll be taking anything here. Oh well. 

Very pleasing. Thistle an absolute gang in defence. They move the ball around quite well but soft as shit when you put even a little bit of pressure on the backline.

Glad to see the goals from Willoughby.

Mon Ayr. See this out and the table is looking a lot more favourable.

4 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Why is Mitchell not playing? Any genuine reason?

He had a slipped disc apparently, but has been back on the bench for a while.

His agent also crticised Doolan over the Dowds situation, so there's always been an element of wonder around just how much of Mitchell not starting games is actually injury-related.

Edited by Nightmare

This just shows as much as we complained about the standard of officiating on Friday night, these bad performances have been coming. The amount of goals we’ve conceded this season is wild, and recently the goals against us haven’t exactly been great football (they haven’t needed to be!), it’s basic defending. 

Giving ourselves a mountain to climb when we gift away goals.