⚫️⚪️Ayr vs Thistle🔴🟡 - Tuesday 27th February 2024

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It's always class when some imbecile attempts to be clever in here but only shows that they can't read.  

I am so glad that Einstein supports Ayr. No doubt you would've gave him a run for his money. 

I hope you forgive him for stealing all your thesis.

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who stole whose feces?

No you idiot, he said thesis. It's the guy who had his ship repaired so extensively that it wasn't actually his ship. Supposedly.

Not sure about him being kidnapped by Einstein though. 

Paddy has mysteriously disappeared without a word, and now Logan too. 

Syla was sloppy at the weekend, but it feels harsh to me to drop him. 

Unless McHugh and Willoughby can offer something we haven’t yet seen, Murphy is literally going to have to provide everything himself tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

image.thumb.png.63f8135bb4ecd6dda360dc80e6ec93d4.pngI try to be optimistic, but that gives me the fear

That's certainly 11 people who are employed by Ayr United.  

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Paddy has mysteriously disappeared without a word, and now Logan too. 

I am not surprised about Chalmers, he was obviously injured when he came off on Saturday.

The only optimistic thing I can say is that this is the first time this season those eleven are starting so at least we get to see something new....

1 minute ago, rgreig said:

I am not surprised about Chalmers, he was obviously injured when he came off on Saturday.

The only optimistic thing I can say is that this is the first time this season those eleven are starting so at least we get to see something new....

Fair enough!

Haha yes, we get the intrigue factor of whether the new two can give us something… I live in hope!

It is damning that we have got ourselves into a situation where we are starting both of Bryden and McKenzie as well as having Musonda and McAllister at full back. 

Edited by No_Problemo