St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

Delighted for the maureens, but bloody hell Aberdeen are a bit of a basket case. The fans know it as they've bitched about their football dept often enough, but a club with their budget to be picking a seemingly endless stream of shite managers is wild.

You have absolutely no faith they get the next managerial appointment right either. This is utterly enthralling.

5 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Wondering if any Saints fans can give us Dons fans any advice on life in the Championship?

Better asking your " New Firm" Buddies,  they have more experience than us.

Our dramatic late comeback has taken some of the shine off Barron’s magnificent strike for Aberdeen. Shame for the kid, it was a goal fit to lose any game.

15 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Are you actually still here hanging about here like a bad smell? I'm quite impressed with your perseverance 😄

Much like Warnock.

4 hours ago, btb said:

Any Saints fans want to own up to leaving early? 🤔

Hands up me and my daughter left at 90 minutes after a dreadful 2nd half and wanting to get my train down the road/tracks. Quite a few others did and as we got to railway bridge into town we heard the news of our goals. Happy and gutted at the same time. I'm a bad father but shit happens🙄

4 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

i thought the best thing about aberdeen today was their team bus,it’s a belter 🚌

Yup. I was at the ground early today and a Dons supporting couple were trying to take a selfie with the club crest on the bus in shot. I offered to take their photo and got them a good shot with the nice graphics on the bus showing as they stood on either side of the Aberdeen crest. The graphics are excellent, it’s a lovely piece of kit.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Yup. I was at the ground early today and a Dons supporting couple were trying to take a selfie with the club crest on the bus in shot. I offered to take their photo and got them a good shot with the nice graphics on the bus showing as they stood on either side of the Aberdeen crest. The graphics are excellent, it’s a lovely piece of kit.

Unlike the thing that really matters.

We got relegated , but our bus was shit hot.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Unlike the thing that really matters.

We got relegated , but our bus was shit hot.

Come on, it’s a lovely bus for Warnock to throw his team under.

11 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Where did this Olusanya come from?  That's a few goals he has for you now does he not?  How come you never loaned us this one last season?  The Olusanya you loaned us did nothing but dive.  

Trying to avoid the north sea ?

2 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Where did this Olusanya come from?  That's a few goals he has for you now does he not?  How come you never loaned us this one last season?  The Olusanya you loaned us did nothing but dive.  

It's how our team works.

We pick up players that have potential, or have lost their way. Then Robbo and his team then work with them to develop them into players that can play at this level.

Some managers are better than others.