St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Does anybody know who signed Olusanya for Middlesbrough?! 👀😂

I'm sure he had great post match catch up conversation with whoever it was.

7 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Has anyone got any footage of the Aberdeen fans losing their shit when the second goal went in? 

Can the CCTV footage be acquired via Freedom of Information? 😂 

CCTV still image from 90+7 minutes.

DF478B0D-CB9E-4A3C-B825-B60EE076D798.jpeg

2 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

The Aberdeen players all worked hard for 90 mins, and then Devlins lazy run combined with Olusanya’s pace and determination turned the game. 

Devlin is on the side of the 6 yard box and Olusanya was behind the penalty spot when the ball broke. 

First time coming from behind to win a game this season if not longer?

Must also be the longest a team has been in the lead and end up not winning a game. 

Aberdeen were in front for 95 mins. St.Mirren were only in front for 95 seconds

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I've seen it again now and get why it's a penalty but the replies of 'clear as day' and 'stonewaller' to my post made me decide to not engage any further.

Devlin literally tackled Olusanya, not the ball, and did so in the box. I'm not sure how more clear it needs to be.

I'm not posting anything inflammatory on here as yesterday's result is such a sore one for "the Famous" Aberdeen.  Losing a goal in the 96th minute after being in the lead for so long must be horrible, but then a 97th minute winner for the lowly Buds would be unimaginable. 

Thoughts and prayers for the fans of the third biggest team in Scotland. 

54 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

His “issue” is that he cares. 

Absolutely.  That’s exactly how I’d want to see our players react under such circumstances.  

Shinnie was excellent yesterday. He had every right to be fuming at our incompetent defending there, and especially MacDonald for inexplicably retreating to inside our own net rather than just sticking with Olusanya in the middle of the six-yard box. 

14 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Shinnie was excellent yesterday. He had every right to be fuming at our incompetent defending there, and especially MacDonald for inexplicably retreating to inside our own net rather than just sticking with Olusanya in the middle of the six-yard box. 

Funniest part is that if MacDonald even somewhat held his run, Olusanya would almost certainly strayed offside.

What was he thinking running into the net?

14 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

MacDonald behaved like an utter p***k yesterday. Time wasting at throw ins. Not being arsed collecting a ball thrown to him by a ball boy. Thinking he also inexplicably dived to ground clutching his head.

I think he even played with those torn socks to reduce pressure on his delicate calf’s. Poor wee lamb.

Fcuking karma at the end. What an arse. 

22 hours ago, Lex said:

What a win. Top six is in the bag now, just a question if we can get top five and Europe. I think we will.

St Mirren to finish 5th. Dons to go down but win the cup and deny Saints Europe. 

5 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I'm not posting anything inflammatory on here as yesterday's result is such a sore one for "the Famous" Aberdeen.  Losing a goal in the 96th minute after being in the lead for so long must be horrible, but then a 97th minute winner for the lowly Buds would be unimaginable. 

Thoughts and prayers for the fans of the third biggest team in Scotland. 

What have hearts got to do with this.