St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

46 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Just home. Just fired up the iPad. First thing I’m going to do is open a beer, and read this entire thread from the point at which I left it at 11.45 this morning.

I have a feeling it will be a fcuking glorious experience.

It was. Oh my days. Ha ha ho ho hee hee…

Time for another beer.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

20240302_190117.jpg.8a3b8f7339f867768e839eda9f22a616.jpg

Fucking hell it's just glorious. Glorious.

I know you shouldn't let football affect your mood, and I'll be frank, my mental health is often on a bit of a knife edge. But honestly, at 16:45 I was really fucked off and right now I'm a few beers in, cooking tea for the family and dancing in the kitchen. Absolutely buzzing. 

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I've got to say, I haven't had so much fun literally pointing and laughing right into the whites of the eyes of opposition fans, and been challenged to a fight outside by so many nonentities half my size

shock-wtf.gif

26 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We were so pish today as well. Fraser, Gogic, Kwon, Bolton. Guys who have been the backbone of our team playing like they had just met one another that morning.

Absolutely pedestrian, no imagination, no forward creativity at all. Yet Abderdeen managed what, two shots on target in the full game? The goal and a good save from Hemming about halfway through the second half. A quite ridiculous performance from Duk and Miovski in particular. Hoilett looked shite but at least there was effort and endeavour in there. Aberdeen are absolutely there for the flushing this season.

I suppose we all see games differently, but I thought Duk and Hoilett were two of the better players on the pitch and we lost quite a bit of our threat in transition when they went off. 

28 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

There's a few of them in here. Funnily enough all of them doing that 'Why u so mad' shtick.

@kingjoey is a genuine slevvering mess at this point. It's quite heartwarming to see that they are so not bothered about it.

Get a grip. Slavering mess. Of course I'm bothered about it. This idiot could relegate us. Being bothered is absolutely the perogative of a fan of a team which has, for the second season in a row, gone into added time a goal to the good and end up losing. What I can't understand is your fans on here just enjoying getting out of jail and moving up to fourth (I think).

Just now, DrewDon said:

I suppose we all see games differently, but I thought Duk and Hoilett were two of the better players on the pitch and we lost quite a bit of our threat in transition when they went off. 

Hoilett was good enough. Duk, aside from tearing Tanser a new arse in the lead up to the goal, contributed nothing else.

Just now, kingjoey said:

Get a grip. Slavering mess. Of course I'm bothered about it. This idiot could relegate us. Being bothered is absolutely the perogative of a fan of a team which has, for the second season in a row, gone into added time a goal to the good and end up losing. What I can't understand is your fans on here just enjoying getting out of jail and moving up to fourth (I think).

Cormack is your biggest problem. He’s a fucking moron 

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fucking hell it's just glorious. Glorious.

I know you shouldn't let football affect your mood, and I'll be frank, my mental health is often on a bit of a knife edge. But honestly, at 16:45 I was really fucked off and right now I'm a few beers in, cooking tea for the family and dancing in the kitchen. Absolutely buzzing. 

I would say that is pretty standard for Saints fans. After 40+ years I like to give it the big "doesn't bother me" but it just takes a result like today to hit home home much it matters. Enjoy it, as a 40 year man it's utterly glorious. 

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Nah, he is just pointing out that some of the "point and laugh" posts are a bit OTT.

@kingjoey is a decent poster and in all honesty is probably raging more at Aberdeen than you lads.

If we were in their position, I would probably be getting points unless my wife forcibly removed the laptop.

You are spot on. My team are driving me demented.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I’m enjoying it.

I’ll admit I’m also enjoying the thought of the journey home for McGrath, Roos, and that other timewasting kunt Gartenmann.

Apologies if my spelling of your player’s names is incorrect, hard to check their names at full time when they were flat on their backs staring at the glorious Paisley skies. 

The Toyosi redemption arc, just lovely stuff. To think there were still guys talking about punting him in January. 4 points he's won us in the last two games 

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I’m enjoying it.

I’ll admit I’m also enjoying the thought of the journey home for McGrath, Roos, and that other timewasting kunt Gartenmann.

Apologies if my spelling of your player’s names is incorrect, hard to check their names at full time when they were flat on their backs staring at the glorious Paisley skies. 

No, no apology required. Your research before you posted did you well.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Oh I like this game, I'll give it a bash.

'What I can't understand is your fans being so bothered about a few GIRUY's from opposition supporters and extensively worriyng about us being raging instead of being more upset about your own club's numerous shortcomings.'