St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

I just love St Mirren. What a season. What a manager. Fucking glorious when a team that's been time wasting and kicking f**k out of everything gets turned over late on like that. 

Oh, and Shinnie is a c**t.

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I think it's fair to assume at this point that we are box office as f**k.

Box office and then some.

Infantino seen talking to club reps about a season ticket for next year.

11 minutes ago, EdmontonDandy said:

You are such an angry classless individual.  You seem to have a permanent hate for the Don's.  I'd hate to see a response from you if you had lost. Clown.

Delicious salty tears 😆

If you don’t laugh, you’d cry. The abe Simpson meme comes to mind. 

We are beginning to show all the cliche signs of a too good to go down relegation team. Next phase is the don Cowie revolution at county. 

FT 2-1
Quite enjoyed the tactic of delivering an absolutely chronic second half performance, up till injury time. 
Lulled the Dreadful Dons into a false sense of security, then went and  stuck two goals past them in the 96th and 97th minutes. Must be heartbreaking for Aberdeen fans that, lovely.
Took our fourth (4th) VAR check for possible penalty of the game for us to actually get one. Good on the captain stepping up, looked confident and struck it well. I actually wanted him to take a touch before scoring the pen, sadly, he just needed the one. 
Could see the crestfallen Dons were there for the taking after the equaliser, and my word ,we took them.  Cross, knockdown and the on fire Olusanya there to prod it home. The Aberdeen time wasting didn't work after all, shame.
What a win. Top six is in the bag now, just a question if we can get top five and Europe. I think we will.

Edited by Lex

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Here for the notifications.

Reveal hidden contents

Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho 

Does seem like you upset them a lot with this. You should apologise imo.