St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That's my fear.

It looks like the players are not liking Warnock. 
I fear the worst the longer he’s here. 

They weren’t exactly getting great results under Robson, but I never felt like they weren’t giving everything. 
I can’t say that under Warnock. 

7 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It looks like the players are not liking Warnock. 
I fear the worst the longer he’s here. 

They weren’t exactly getting great results under Robson, but I never felt like they weren’t giving everything. 
I can’t say that under Warnock. 

If Warnock is below the benchmark you set for robson then we truly are fucked. 

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Fancy a wee wager on that  ? That's not nice on part stealing your money. Go check out Willie Miller comments on Wednesday nights game on Aberdeen left wing back. 

I was at the game. McGrath played left wing back for the first 25 minutes of the Motherwell match about 2 weeks ago, which if you listen back, is what Willie Miller was describing. McGrath was nowhere near wing back on Wednesday against St Johnstone. 

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was at the game. McGrath played left wing back for the first 25 minutes of the Motherwell match about 2 weeks ago, which if you listen back, is what Willie Miller was describing. McGrath was nowhere near wing back on Wednesday against St Johnstone. 

The poster has previous for reading old articles and getting somewhat confused, so let's not rule out that he's maybe read about the time Jim Goodwin played McGrath at LWB for us.

(Did actually happen, btw. You may not be surprised.)

Fifa president Gianni Infantino is expected in Scotland for the meeting, before going to watch the Scottish Premiership game between St Mirren and Aberdeen in the afternoon.

He's across for a meeting about blue cards and sin bins. A rare chance for Scots fans to get their opinion across to Fifa directly I would have thought. 

38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Thank you. I was not at the game mate I did read Millers comments . As you know McGrath did play with Saints so for me to read he was used as a left wing back was some what of a surprise it was obviously with Miller and fans also. McGrath is an excellent attacking midfielder. Never in a million years a left back sweeper roll. It's not a dig at Aberdeen I like your club. But you have appointed a clown. 

15 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

He's across for a meeting about blue cards and sin bins. A rare chance for Scots fans to get their opinion across to Fifa directly I would have thought. 

Nah, Infantino is coming to make sure first hand, that FeegieField is OK to host European fitba’ next season. 😜

21 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

IMG_0032.jpeg.a878ffae1201af727e109fb1dc8db241.jpeg

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Nah, Infantino is coming to make sure first hand, that FeegieField is OK to host European fitba’ next season. 😜

IMG_7863.thumb.webp.672c3deee39a1c474d903023773bc69e.webp

We can dream!

All these clubs fans who boo the UEFA anthem ain’t heard anything yet!

IMG_7860.thumb.jpeg.10c7091a2cd6e1c9bc8b177942c7e7af.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hope Dave has the brown envelopes ready. It’s nearly time to invoke the too big to be relegated clause. 

Youse’ better not get feckin’ relegated. This is the year we finally get Livingston and Ross County to fcuk. Don’t you even think about it.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Youse’ better not get feckin’ relegated. This is the year we finally get Livingston and Ross County to fcuk. Don’t you even think about it.

Don’t worry, I heard Gianni is on VAR on Saturday. 

44 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

We might be shite but we are massive.

2-0 St Mirren.