Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

7 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

The last derby game of the season on Saturday at Starks. What’s going to happen?

Your fans will attack O'Connels like previous games. Pars fans will respond like previous games. There will be trouble all the way to the ground. There won't be enough Police. Embarrassing clusterfuck.

Dunfermline will play with a new found confidence which will be more than enough to put Rovers to the sword. 

Pars look to be a lot better than a couple of months ago. Matty Todd impressed me in the Thistle game.

Got the fear but absolutely no idea what will happen. 

Expect a big push to sale tickets by the BOD and a healthy crowd.

18 minutes ago, North West said:

Embarrassing clusterfuck.

This off the park, hopefully not on the park, Rovers win by the odd goal (again)

49 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Aye it's been a shambles along Links St the last couple of games.

I hope there's no issues on that front. It detracts from what's important, the game itself. 

No time for all that bollocks.

51 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Aye it's been a shambles along Links St the last couple of games.

Obviously opposing fans should be able to walk along the same street but one option if it's been bad would be for the police to direct the main body of pars fans up Milton Road... which is actually quicker.

48 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Obviously opposing fans should be able to walk along the same street but one option if it's been bad would be for the police to direct the main body of pars fans up Milton Road... which is actually quicker.

If I,m an opposing supporter I,d be avoiding potential trouble hotspots of course unless I was looking for trouble

I’m not one who would normally miss a derby game but I was basing my decision on going on how we were playing. Thankfully since Thistle away last weekend we’ve gained 7 points from an available nine and are certainly looking better so I’ll be there. Still a huge game at East End against Airdrie for us before our game next weekend.

I’d still hold the Rovers as favourites for this one as they’ve an abundance of talented players who can cause a bit of concern.

I think Raith will drop points between now and the end of the season, however I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s against the teams you maybe wouldn’t expect like we seen on Friday. This particular group of players seem to turn up well in those title chasing games with Dundee Utd and derbies with ourselves.

Yesterday we had a full bench for the first time this season and had the luxury of using all substitutions with experienced players, which is massive. Bene was an unused sub so hopefully another week of full training, however not sure he’ll start. I’d love the idea as it would allow Chris Hamilton to move back into the midfield but not sure how ready Bene actually is. He may well be involved on Tuesday.

Head says Raith to win with a reaction to Fridays game, heart says a tense 0-1 win with Otoo scoring.

Edited by The Toun Clock

Probably the most confident since the league cup game I am going into this, however I’ll hold back slightly on commenting on the on the pitch stuff until after Tuesday.

Off the pitch, and I’m aware this will fall on deaf ears but PLEASE PLEASE don’t be c***s, turn up, have a pint or two if you choose, watch the game sing a few songs that don’t exactly need to be perfect for pre-watershed tv but don’t cross any particularly horrible lines and go home.  It’s not difficult 

Edited by parsforlife