Euro 2025

Lurkst

I'm trying to buy tickets for tomorrow's game, but I have no idea how to get my free SSC ticket. The link just takes you to Fanbase and there's nothing there to let you put in your SSC number or anything like that. Is it also £10 to take a 3 year-old? That seems very steep.

Ignore me, found the code in an SSC email and it seems to have given me both tickets for free.

Edited by craigkillie

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I'm trying to buy tickets for tomorrow's game, but I have no idea how to get my free SSC ticket. The link just takes you to Fanbase and there's nothing there to let you put in your SSC number or anything like that. Is it also £10 to take a 3 year-old? That seems very steep.

Ignore me, found the code in an SSC email and it seems to have given me both tickets for free.

I have a similar problem.

Group of four of us planning to go tomorrow, all SSC members.

But there doesn’t seem to be a way to buy 4 tickets and get them all for free. Am I missing something obvious? Does everyone have to get their tickets separately? If so, how do we ensure that we sit together (or in practice will it just be a case of sitting where you like once you’re in)?

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

I would assume you could go in one-by-one and manually select seats next to each other, but there should be a better way.

I thought that might be the case. Doesn’t look like demand is particularly high and we’ll manage to get seats together via that method, but like you say there should be a better way than that.

6pm on a midweek afternoon is a bloody stupid time to kick off, I couldn't get there after work today.

Mid-July is also a mad date for an international qualifier. How tf did UEFA come up with this date and time? All the other games are kicking off at the same time but it's not like they're avoiding a clash with something later.

Ref is shocking. I’m all for letting a game flow and have no issue with strong tackles but some of these challenges she’s letting go are ridiculous. Can see someone getting hurt.

On the game - Scotland seem determined to chuck this. The amount of unforced errors in the midfield and defence will be punished eventually. Giving them far too much space in the box too.

23 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Ref is shocking. I’m all for letting a game flow and have no issue with strong tackles but some of these challenges she’s letting go are ridiculous. Can see someone getting hurt.

On the game - Scotland seem determined to chuck this. The amount of unforced errors in the midfield and defence will be punished eventually. Giving them far too much space in the box too.

They are an infuriating watch, so many unforced mistakes. 

Just now, peasy23 said:

They are an infuriating watch, so many unforced mistakes. 

Yep. Never recovered from chucking that 3-0 lead v Argentina in the World Cup imo. They were a confident team and a cracking watch up until that point but you can tell it still haunts them.

Can't argue with sixteen points from eighteen. Well done all. Most of the scarier looking teams eg England and Netherlands seem to have qualified automatically, too, so hopefully avoid any horrendous opponents.