Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What Warnock said yesterday makes total sense,bring a manager in within two week will help him assess the squad,the problem is trigger happy McCormack sacking managers.
Any manager needs at least 3 transfer windows to take care of the ranch,the sheep need a farmer not a shepherd.

8 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

What Warnock said yesterday makes total sense,bring a manager in within two week will help him assess the squad,the problem is trigger happy McCormack sacking managers.
Any manager needs at least 3 transfer windows to take care of the ranch,the sheep need a farmer not a shepherd.

IMG_7914.gif

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I genuinely can't wait for St Mirren to finish 5th, party for it getting them into Europe, only for the Famous to finish 10th, win the Cup, guarantee entry into the Conference League League stage and deny the Buddies a European adventure (getting gubbed by some Faeroese mob) hopefully after they've all rushed to get their first passports. 

It's nice that you can find a positive slant to surviving and winning the cup, tbh.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's nice that you can find a positive slant to surviving and winning the cup, tbh.

It's some laugh watching them unironically accuse us of being angry whilst churning out batshit mental posts like this. 

1 minute ago, willywastecoat said:

Since Del left there is only one manager for this job Steve Clarke.

That would be great for Aberdeen but I strongly suspect Sir Steve will prefer to get paid as much to work part time with a good squad. I don’t have the inside track here, just a hunch.

15 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Why are 90% of posts in this thread by St Mirren fans?

1. We had no game this weekend. 

2. Aberdeen won a game, it was a rare treat, and it was against our main rival for 4th.

3. Aberdeen are our favourite team in the league after the Buddies.

4. Things for you have been so terrible this season, poking a bit of fun as we don't get the chance very often - cause you are a big team.

1 minute ago, medals said:

1. We had no game this weekend. 

2. Aberdeen won a game, it was a rare treat, and it was against our main rival for 4th.

3. Aberdeen are our favourite team in the league after the Buddies.

4. Things for you have been so terrible this season, poking a bit of fun as we don't get the chance very often - cause you are a big team.

1. So what?

2. It was in the cup.

3. Fair enough. I quite like them too.

4. Sadly I am not sure about that, the Jags last won a trophy in 1971 (I don't personally count the Tennents Sixes) and this season's been another mediocre plod in the second tier.

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I genuinely can't wait for St Mirren to finish 5th, party for it getting them into Europe, only for the Famous to finish 10th, win the Cup, guarantee entry into the Conference League League stage and deny the Buddies a European adventure (getting gubbed by some Faeroese mob) hopefully after they've all rushed to get their first passports. 

Let’s be honest. In the extremely unlikely event that we win the cup and deny st Mirren Europe, I’ll be running through gorgie holding two lit flares above my head and not giving a 2nd thought to what anyone in paisley is feeling. 

Edited by Dons_1988

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

That would be great for Aberdeen but I strongly suspect Sir Steve will prefer to get paid as much to work part time with a good squad. I don’t have the inside track here, just a hunch.

If trigger happy McCormack sacks another manager in less than a year from now no decent manager will touch this job, as much as Aberdeen need a manager in now, Steve Clarke could look over the squad and take over after the Euros.
They've made decent transfers over the last few years (Ferguson,McCorie and Ramsay)plus maintaining a decent squad,selling Miovski is probably on the cards,getting the balance for a new manager coming in needs to start now to give him any chance next season.

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We’re about 5-10 years and at least 2 or 3 failures in England away from Steve clarke wanting a Diddy Scottish job again.

Clarke is an upgrade on Del,the question should be asked if the Dons are to be taking serious and maybe the saints fans will leave the threads.

Edited by willywastecoat