🔴🟡Thistle vs Raith Rovers🔵⚪️ - Tuesday 12th March

2 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Raith TV will be raging that the BBC got an interview with Stanton 😂 Hope Connolly puts in a good performance tonight, he's been pretty underwhelming this season, mostly due to us no longer playing in a way that gets the best out of him regularly.

He's doing underwhelming very well so far with fifteen minutes gone.☹️

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’ve just arrived home, what have I missed? Has (36 yr old) Brian Graham acted like a petulant 13 yr old on a device ban yet?

Tried to be cute keeping the goalkeeper from kicking out 

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Has anyone noticed a recent decline in picture quality on BBC Scotland from a Virgin Media box? It's made football unwatchable lately. 

It looks shite on Sky too.

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Has anyone noticed a recent decline in picture quality on BBC Scotland from a Virgin Media box? It's made football unwatchable lately. 

Watching on Virgin the now, fine for me.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I thought it was just me last night but there is a definite decline. Could you be comparing the Sports channels HD picture to the BBC non HD picture?

We obviously haven't seen a huge amount of Corr, but I do feel that we are starting to really miss Brown from the midfield - I'm not sure if having Brown back there us worth losing him from the midfield.