15 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Been horrendous all day in the East.Local news reporting  that  a  line of animals walking in pairs heading down Bonnyrigg High Street.

The Clyde fans arriving a day early. Boom boom!

3 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

10.15am seems very early, could easily be a couple of hours later to give it the best chance of going ahead.

Perhaps early as there is little chance of the pitch being in any condition to play on regardless of forecast today.  Given the images of the pitch from their match with Stenny, it's quite possible there is pooled water that no groundsman is shifting in time.  

I'm not only glad the game is going ahead but I'm half hoping the pitch is in a right state. It will guarantee the game is more a case of which group of players actually give a shit. If our lot can't roll up their sleeves, get right into them and win this one through sheer grit and determination then we deserve to finish last. No more excuses. 

Of course, should we lose I can guarantee the first thing we'll hear from McCall (assuming we hear anything) will be him greetin' about the state of the pitch. Just win Clyde ffs. 

On the face of it, another strange one from McCall, but I think he has been reading P&B midweek and looked to pack the team with grafters and runners (ETA: And Martin Rennie, who is our top scorer).

Not sure of the formation. Think maybe starting 352, switch to 4231 if it's not working and then freshen things up with subs later on?

Edited by Clyde_MM