Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

49 minutes ago, Orbix said:

I didn’t say otherwise? Dundee have broken a rule, the rule isn’t constrained in terms of sanction, that’s one of the sanctions?

And I'm asking you to explain why you think that sanction is appropriate.

20 hours ago, The Master said:

I caught the news on the radio earlier and apparently the SPFL think there’s a “scheduling nightmare”. 

Can anyone explain why? After the intentional break, there’s 2 free midweeks. 

Or is it a case of them being terrified of Sevco having a midweek fixture when Celtic don’t?

Did they mean to do that?

17 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Probably find the officials only have to work x amount of hours, anymore and they would get more money or something else typically SFA like. 

They're part time, they might be working other jobs that long before the match. 

On 17/03/2024 at 10:34, Kyle said:

20 point deduction the only solution to this blatant cheating IMO 

Bit harsh on rangers that , deduct them 10 points at the most , and bar them from going to St Andrews make them come to dens by Perth instead 

I can't understand why we're now into Wednesday and there's still no word of the rearranged game.

Either the SPFL are deliberately delaying so as to make it look like a more difficult problem than it is, or they're getting it in the ear from Sevco who are arguing they should be awarded the game. 

Edited by The Master

3 hours ago, The Master said:

Wednesday 10th April, 8pm. 

Still live on Sky.

Assuming it doesn't rain.

That's pathetic. I really hope the rain comes again and they have to play it the midweek before the semi finals. 

• 3 weeks later...

A very small part of me is glad of our late collapse today because it now means as it stands this game still has to be played before the split. 

With torrential rain forecast on Tuesday and Wednesday, the SPFL and Sevco may well end up regretting their scheduling decision. 

Edited by The Master

No sure if I want this to go ahead or not. 

It would be nice to stay out of any potential bother re: fines and whatnot, but it'll be absolutely hilarious if Sevco blow the league title and a one match fixture "logjam" becomes the bullshit excuse of choice.