Cove Rangers vs Hamilton Accies

5 minutes ago, Jo9 said:

I see the bitter Ex’s are annoyed. 

Absolutely devastated after a comprehensive 4-1 win in front of 5600+ home fans, whilst your mob’s areas have completely collapsed - likely to not even make the playoffs with one of the biggest budgets in the league. All while being managed by one of the mankiest men in Scottish football. Really annoyed mate x

Edited by 18BAIRN76

3 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Absolutely devastated after a comprehensive 4-1 win in front of 5600+ home fans, whilst your mob’s areas have completely collapsed - likely to not even make the playoffs with one of the biggest budgets in the league. All while being managed by one of the mankiest men in Scottish football. Really annoyed mate x

I don’t know who has got the bigger obsession in Scottish football.

Celtic fans with Rangers finances or Falkirk fans with anything Paul Hartley touches.  I mean Christ i don’t like the boy but you lot are still holding a grudge, it’s quite impressive actually.

4 minutes ago, Jo9 said:

Celtic fans with Rangers finances or Falkirk fans with anything Paul Hartley touches.  I mean Christ i don’t like the boy but you lot are still holding a grudge, it’s quite impressive actually.

It’s quite justified. The w****r. 

3 minutes ago, Jo9 said:

Fucking right we hold a grudge , the repugnant wee creature caused massive damage to our club.

13 minutes ago, Jo9 said:

Holding a grudge? I hope the slimy greasy wee c**t has misery for the rest of his life. You’ve no idea what he did to our club. 

These replies are just proving my point. 

Going to give you the same advice my friend gave me after a brutal break up.

Go out, have fun and stop thinking about your ex, meet someone new and move on.  Dwelling on the past will keep you there.

Happy with the result a bit disappointed with the performance. A better team would have punished us today however still a very good result and nice to finally win at Cove that's 4 wins on the bounce though so happy with that hopefully we can continue this run going into the playoffs. O'Hara scoring our best goal of the season today as well he's really improved as the season went on. 

More of the same, a good result but not a great performance. Will more than take this trend if it continues into the play-offs, but I can't see us troubling the championship side with these performances.

52 minutes ago, Jo9 said:

Falkirk fans, the ones on here anyway, have shown many times that they are an obsessive bunch.

23 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

More of the same, a good result but not a great performance. Will more than take this trend if it continues into the play-offs, but I can't see us troubling the championship side with these performances.

Falkirk fans, the ones on here anyway, have shown many times that they are an obsessive bunch.

Yep, we care and we keep turning up, no matter how bad things get. 

We were pish in the second half, should've been losing before we took the lead. 

A few individuals do seem to have a spring in their step though and looked good - O'Hara, Williamson and Tumilty in particular. 

Rankin is still shite and we won't go up. 

3 hours ago, Jo9 said:

These replies are just proving my point. 

Going to give you the same advice my friend gave me after a brutal break up.

Go out, have fun and stop thinking about your ex, meet someone new and move on.  Dwelling on the past will keep you there.

Hope the wee c**t slips in the shower tonight.

then again he doesn't shower so highly unlikely.

2 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Obsessed with making you lot look like absolute fannies x 

Thanks Accies for winning today. Put a wee smile on my face. 

Hartley's emptying of Falkirk's youth set-up gave Edinburgh City a set of decent players and a good manager. Tactical genius.