2 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Holt hasn't turned up in 2024

True, started his United day's well which surprised most. Feel for Graham not getting more game time, played well when stepping in for Gallacher 

Just now, Glen Scotia said:

I don't have my glasses on, is that the Scottish cup? Wait...no its in colour 

You bunch of DAB's are desperate to get your hands on that trophy, bottle will crash yet again in the end though. IMO.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I'm hoping for a positive result and no negatives.  Ever ready for Utd to disappoint me again though.  Our goals scored column is pretty decent but a lot of those have been farmed against Arbroath.  If ICT bring down a decent battery of fans the atmosphere could be electric. Hoping to see one of Tony Watts better performances.

ETA Hoping there are plenty of parking spaces on Dura(cell) St.

The potential difference between a point or three and none is significant but not terminal for either team. 

I feel that ICTs play is currently solid enough and if we can add some direct play, I think one or two of the cross section that got wired in with views on Ferguson might just be forced into a volte-face. 

46 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You bunch of DAB's are desperate to get your hands on that trophy, bottle will crash yet again in the end though. IMO.

Thank you.

Is that a city centre parade for the championship trophy???

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

0-1

Cammy Kerr, 97 min.

Thank you.

With a Max Anderson assist against the Dundee reject defenders would be lovely. 

Where is best to park these days? I always used to go in the car park that is opposite the snug but that is obviously gone now. I just parked on the street for the Dundee game last summer. Not sure if it will be safe to do that again.

Edited by PB1994

13 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

Is that a city centre parade for the championship trophy???

Weird narrow angle, you'd think the crowd would be shown. Mind you, this united one has the same angle
image.jpeg.cffcdcfdcfad792325170049244d1b50.jpeg

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Where is best to park these days? I always used to go in the car park that is opposite the snug but that is obviously gone now. I just parked on the street for the Dundee game last summer. Not sure if it will be safe to do that again.

I would park in the Catherine Street car park. Not sure if that's the one you mean but I'd always found it to be pretty good in terms of distance to the ground (10 - 15 minutes) and price (free).

1 hour ago, Alan_G said:

Weird narrow angle, you'd think the crowd would be shown. Mind you, this united one has the same angle
image.jpeg.cffcdcfdcfad792325170049244d1b50.jpeg

And a lot more fans. Obviously meant more to them.

3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Be great if ICT can win this and still get relegated. 

Would love to see that fanny Ferguson failing.

But not today! Please!🤞

Edited by embow

4 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Type in HIS Dundee.