United 🟠 v Rovers 🔵 - the final top of the table clash

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Hope Euan Murray can recover for next Saturday, we need him and Watson at the heart of the defence and Brown back in the midfield  

Looked a bad concussion he won't be back for next week. 

Just now, embow said:

Even if we were to win the game in hand against Airdrie (doubtful) I think if points are still to b dropped then it's more likely going to be us. I can't see United dropping points from here in to the finish to be honest. This is a massive boost for them today as it would have been for us.

I can guarantee both teams will drop more points before the end of the season. It's unlikely but I wouldn't completely rule out Partick coming up the rails.

3 minutes ago, North West said:

Dundee United will win this league. Rovers are shite and being found out. Pars will f**k them up in the play offs.

You'll need to get past Partick to even have the chance so dream on   

Piss poor team selection today madness not to play Byrne imo. As easy a win for United as they'll have all season. Think the league is gone now but hopefully we can keep the pressure on and at least take it to the final game.

18 minutes ago, North West said:

Dundee United will win this league. Rovers are shite and being found out. Pars will f**k them up in the play offs.

Rovers are shite yet beat your lot five times this season. How shite are the pars then?

For all their talk beforehand Raith looked absolutely rattled to a man and the play acting from them was abysmal.

United done everything right today, no messing about at the back with square passes, pressed from the front and took our chances.

Big step up from the last games against Raith and the way we should have played against them previously during the season.

Absolutely buzzing.

Well played United we just didn’t turn up today. 

Also, whilst Watt is a bit of twat on the pitch he shouldn’t get stuff checked at him. Any doing that shouldn’t bother coming back to a Rovers game.