United ๐ŸŸ  v Rovers ๐Ÿ”ต - the final top of the table clash

Poorest game of the season today no football whatsoever. Ball up in the air all day with constant stop start for fouls.

Cant understand the defensive midfield role going to Turner today, we had no control in the midfield whatsoever. Should have had either Byrne or Mathews in there although dont know why Byrne has been used so sparingly over the last month or so, is he carrying an injury? Really canโ€™t understand that one ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Its not all done though as more points will be dropped by Utd before the end of the season - as will we.

ย 

On another point , the Murray injury. We have had all the controversyโ€™s recently re the Celtic player getting sent off against Hearts for dangerous play by going close to kicking the hearts players face. Well Murray gets a full on kick in the face - ย and only a booking ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Oh how liberal

Wait, a โ€˜gammonโ€™ anti liberal airdrie fan with a problem with a fan calling out his fellow fans for unnecessary wanky behaviour?

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
ย 

Laurence? Fox? Is that you?

9 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Wait, a โ€˜gammonโ€™ anti liberal airdrie fan with a problem with a fan calling out his fellow fans for unnecessary wanky behaviour?

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
ย 

Laurence? Fox? Is that you?

3/10 - poor effort. YAWN

31 minutes ago, grumswall said:

ย 

Happened after watt etc started that but iv already called out the morons for chucking things so doesn't matter a jot what way round it happened really.ย 

It matters not a jot whether thoust were a cad before I started throwing coins at thee, thou art a cad!

Tbf, I really don't care when you called the idiots out. Matters not a jot. You're not actually a character in this narrative (unless you were one of the bell ends throwing stuff).

20 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It matters not a jot whether thoust were a cad before I started throwing coins at thee, thou art a cad!

Tbf, I really don't care when you called the idiots out. Matters not a jot. You're not actually a character in this narrative (unless you were one of the bell ends throwing stuff).

And tbf I really couldn't care less your opinion on the matter either. Enjoy your evening.ย 

1 hour ago, spot on said:

Poorest game of the season today no football whatsoever. Ball up in the air all day with constant stop start for fouls.

Cant understand the defensive midfield role going to Turner today, we had no control in the midfield whatsoever. Should have had either Byrne or Mathews in there although dont know why Byrne has been used so sparingly over the last month or so, is he carrying an injury? Really canโ€™t understand that one ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Its not all done though as more points will be dropped by Utd before the end of the season - as will we.

ย 

On another point , the Murray injury. We have had all the controversyโ€™s recently re the Celtic player getting sent off against Hearts for dangerous play by going close to kicking the hearts players face. Well Murray gets a full on kick in the face - ย and only a booking ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

The only reason Murray got a boot in the face was because he pulled Moult over backwards. ย It shouldโ€™ve been a free kick to United, ridiculous decision by Walsh. ย That was the general view around me in the ground at least, havenโ€™t seen any replays.ย 

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

The only reason Murray got a boot in the face was because he pulled Moult over backwards. ย It shouldโ€™ve been a free kick to United, ridiculous decision by Walsh. ย That was the general view around me in the ground at least, havenโ€™t seen any replays.ย 

Exactly how I say it as well. Looked like he proper yanked him backwards.

Think Raith got away with one in the box too first half where the defender was over the top of Watt arms round his shoulders pulling him down and we got nowt.

1 hour ago, Blablabla said:

Happy to see United win the league, Raith fans have been the scum to visit our patch this season, we'll be back in LG 1 nxt season so won't have to put up wi they pr#cks causing shit

Buh-bye!

I counted 11 bookings? Congratulations on not getting players sent off and a game where the ref was clearly trying to make a name for himself, Iโ€™ll bet he wasnโ€™t wanting the name you fans are calling him though.ย 

2 hours ago, Wacky said:

I counted 11 bookings? Congratulations on not getting players sent off and a game where the ref was clearly trying to make a name for himself, Iโ€™ll bet he wasnโ€™t wanting the name you fans are calling him though.ย 

I think he stopped pulling the card out in the last 10 minutes or so because he couldn't remember who he'd already booked. An absolutely mental performance from Walsh.

19 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I think he stopped pulling the card out in the last 10 minutes or so because he couldn't remember who he'd already booked. An absolutely mental performance from Walsh.

How Watson finished the game Iโ€™ll never know. Even after not being booked at the penalty (Iโ€™ve seen the replay with the camera in Jerry Kerr and it looks soft, while from George Fox in real time you could see Moult being held) he then pushed Thomson to the ground right in front of the linesman, which people had already been booked for.ย 

Very well deserved victory for United. ย Ref was shocking. ย Moult booking was a nonsense and should have been a foul to Utd, Keith Watson was very lucky to stay in the pitch. ย Penalty was soft but there is a foul there.

ย 

McLelland had a comfortable afternoon but looked good. ย Watt and Moult linked up really well. ย Still need more from our wingers though.

7 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:

Was the shed really as empty as it looked?ย 

ย 

Funniest moment of the game was when the tannoy announced the attendance including the number of away fans. Rovers fans went in to beelin central. The most animated they were all afternoon.ย 

1 minute ago, arabdelic said:

Funniest moment of the game was when the tannoy announced the attendance including the number of away fans. Rovers fans went in to beelin central. The most animated they were all afternoon.ย 

We should have let them bring all their instruments. At least we would have heard them thenย