Smokies v Pars 30/3/24 (stay safe everyone)

54 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Don't think much football will be getting played at this if the recent weather is anything to go by. Any sort of win will do! 

Weather forecast is fine, a balmy 9 C and just a wee breeze.

On 25/03/2024 at 20:24, Walter said:

Thistle fans complaining that Arbroath ran out of pies before half time on Saturday. Possibly due to greedy b*****ds buying two. 

And we wonder why Glasgows got so many health issues. Fatties.

3 hours ago, keptie said:

Weather forecast is fine, a balmy 9 C and just a wee breeze.

Awk well, that's good. We'll win I reckon, as long as the wind isn't absolutely mental. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Awk well, that's good. We'll win I reckon, as long as the wind isn't absolutely mental. 

Anything short of a targeted assassination of every single one of your players and you'll win.  Even then, you'll still be awarded the game by panel.

12 hours ago, Red Kite said:

Massively regretting bottling it and going for the steak-only pie, last week, after reading this.

Shitebag, which incidentally is what you could need after said pies. They are really tasty but I always have the trots, or as I like to to call it, “pipe clear oot” after them. 
None the less I’m a glutton for punishment, and the pies 

Edited by Wacky

On 26/03/2024 at 10:12, ExiledLichtie said:

So aye, come this summer, all of Scottish football is back where it belongs!

Until we are in the Premiership, yes. 

They could extend it to a 16 team league and we'd still find a way to slum it up in the 2nd tier. 

17 hours ago, North West said:

Braw up to date article neebur.

Wee Josh aye a tough bugger I remember the Peterhead game at East End when I think there was 3 or 4 players sent off after kicking the shit out of him.

Don't know what he had said or done to get them so riled up.

16 minutes ago, Coypars said:

Wee Josh aye a tough bugger I remember the Peterhead game at East End when I think there was 3 or 4 players sent off after kicking the shit out of him.

Don't know what he had said or done to get them so riled up.

It was probably Andy Rodgers (Falkirk tramp) that would be noising up the dressing room. It was such a wild game. The next home game against them, as soon as Rodgers came off from the bench, Andy Geggan fly kicked him. Celebrated that like it was a goal. 

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Falky is my 2nd favourite Lichtie player of all time behind Bobby Linn

Same mate 🤩🇱🇻⚽🔥 What an absolute legend and the sort of player we are crying out for in this battle we are in 💪 Went to war for the team and played for the badge and didn’t give a flying f**k who he upset in the process 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Can away fans buy tickets at the ground?

I have tried buying them online, but I can’t seem to get past the registration page! 

Online only 

18 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Can away fans buy tickets at the ground?

I have tried buying them online, but I can’t seem to get past the registration page! 

Phone the ground on Saturday morning and they will be able to email you tickets once you have payed over the phone.