Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

Just now, DrewDon said:

I'm not going to lie, I went full Celtic conspiracist for about two seconds when Beaton looked like he was pointing at the centre spot after checking the disallowed goal. 

He did the var sign. Only does that for changing the decision

I thought that was common knowledge 

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Have a word. Surely 22 man brawl and game abandoned?

Normally, I just want both of them to feel fcuked over somehow, and it ends in a draw for reasons of relative post-match public disorder possibility. Both of them claim there’s a conspiracy against them. Not after watching Beaton today. I’ll settle for Sevco seethe.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

For the billionth time, contact DOES NOT mean foul.

Even in the completely lost the run of themselves EPL, they have starts talking about "contact with consequence" to try and move away from that nonsense. Most of us of course, simply use the pre existing word.... Foul.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s a soft penalty and silva went down easy but when var looked at it there was clear contact so the penalty had to be given. Not even a difficult decision.

Hi Edgelord.  Football is not a non-contact sport.  If the contact is not sufficient to cause him to go over, it’s not a foul.

i look forward to more of your opinions.  

The clip they kept showing for the penalty made it look worse than it was, which then tied them in a knot for ruling the goal out.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Even in the completely lost the run of themselves EPL, they have starts talking about "contact with consequence" to try and move away from that nonsense. Most of us of course, simply use the pre existing word.... Foul.

The question should always be, has the contact actually impeded the player?

So many times, including the penalty here, players arent actually impeded by the tiniest bit of contact and just through themselves to the floor. 

Imagine you fell like that at 5s. Youd get the piss ripped out you straight away.

Get them in the bin.