Ross County v Rangers

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Christ on bike - I posted this as a joke but the stupid c**t actually did.

🤣

He is a clown of a man, an utter clown. 

Clement's moral victory patter after drawing with Celtic, then he fucksoff down the tunnel without shaking hands with any County players or management team. Well done County on the moral, and actual victory today.

40 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Christ on bike - I posted this as a joke but the stupid c**t actually did.

🤣

Docherty/Dundee have the chance to do the funniest thing on Wednesday night.

A massive well done to county for doing what we couldn’t last week and seeing that result out. Brilliant performance from them.

Hopefully Clement and all the Rangers fans who travelled up to Dingwall had an absolutely shite and long journey home. No less than you deserve.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Clearly a local or else he'd be away on a bus or the train by the time the stand was that empty. Get it up you, son. 

Watching it back, and that Laidlaw save vs Dessers probably wins County the game. Dessers has to be more clinical and it would’ve been 2-0 after half an hour, a long way back for County.

We need to be identifying a number 9. Whilst we have Danilo to come back next season after missing the majority of this campaign, I’m not sure I’ve seen enough to have me convinced so a goal scorer needs to be our main priority.

2 hours ago, Rael Rover said:

He had a chance to apologise in his Sky interview when it was mentioned but instead said he had to get in to see his players,. In this came across as a bad lower. Sky then showed the stage managed (Rangers PR?) hand shake after the interview. Getting a bit pissed off with Sky making no comment on the sectarian singing in Old firm matches which was particularly bad today, and to give Bennett his due he called it out,

Benny always does, no idea why peeps still give him a hard time on here.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Absolutely terrific.

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Boy goes to Dingwall goes on about what there is to do, how small a village etc and doesn't realise he's standing right outside Wimpy. 

A fucking wimpy, min.