Annan v Falkirk

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

They did it for us in the last game at Brockville when we were going for a season unbeaten at home the c***s. I wouldn’t put it past them. 

What won’t help is not having a CH fit or not suspended. We played most of the 2nd half with 2 fullbacks across the back. 

Just now, BPM said:

What won’t help is not having a CH fit or not suspended. We played most of the 2nd half with 2 fullbacks across the back. 

Absolutely. Big Rossco played at CH for Alloa a couple times in emergencies I think. I’d take 0-0 right now next week. Although 6-6 would be fine too for the tonne! 🤣

Apologies and hold my hands up if folk thought I was was encouraging a pile on, certainly wasn’t my intention. Was too harsh in the immediate aftermath of the game and too strong in my comment. My bad.

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Absolutely. Big Rossco played at CH for Alloa a couple times in emergencies I think. I’d take 0-0 right now next week. Although 6-6 would be fine too for the tonne! 🤣

Could we move Rosco back and put Shanley up top or is Ryan injured too.

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

They did it for us in the last game at Brockville when we were going for a season unbeaten at home the c***s. I wouldn’t put it past them. 

So, and I don't post this lightly, the ball didn't go out.

I'd have put my mortgage on it but we watched it back recently and he does actually keep it in!

Dallas is still a c'nt though.

Screenshot_20240427_172504_Chrome.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

So, and I don't post this lightly, the ball didn't go out.

I'd have put my mortgage on it but we watched it back recently and he does actually keep it in!

Dallas is still a c'nt though.

Screenshot_20240427_172504_Chrome.jpg

Your tellys fucked it was miles oot!

11 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Job done, actually thought we played well today given changes, Annan are full of cheats and deserve to get relegated.

Sorted it 

1 minute ago, BPM said:

Sorted it 

Scrapping for their lives and that’s why they are where they are. Nothing but respect from me, niggly as f**k and taken points off us twice in a row and scored 4 goals in the process. 

5 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Scrapping for their lives and that’s why they are where they are. Nothing but respect from me, niggly as f**k and taken points off us twice in a row and scored 4 goals in the process. 

A reasonable football fan 

Wasn't at the hand but given we've played half the game with 2 full backs covering at CB I'm just glad to have kept the run going.

Hopefully hendo fit for next week or we'll have a bit of a problem. 

8 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Wasn't at the hand but given we've played half the game with 2 full backs covering at CB I'm just glad to have kept the run going.

Hopefully hendo fit for next week or we'll have a bit of a problem. 

There is no chance he will be fit